Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a moron for getting in the situation he did but it's not a sackable offence, it wasn't even a headbutt. It's obviously hugely daft on his part but managers will have done far worse behind the scenes, like Pulis nutting Beattie whilst wearing nothing but that weird cap. If it's alright for players to do it to one another and managers to scuffle between themselves on the touchline then it should be the same reaction when it's between managers and players.

A fine and ban are what he deserves for being an utter fool.

I f***ing hate the press and their hypocrisy.

It is a sackable offence and it was a headbutt.  If any of us went into work and did that we'd get sacked, try and prove me wrong on Monday if you want.

He slightly motioned his head forward and hasn't even connected, that's no headbutt, man. Why is your work situation relevant? We're talking about events on a football pitch. We've seen plenty of brawls and scuffles, why is this any different? We get it, you hate Pardew, at least try and be objective.

Look here mate, you're on f***ing glue and s*** to defend Pardew full-stop. Support or manager? Are you for real boy? Keep on smoking s***, punk. Outfuckingrageous bullshit statement. Deluded punk.

Typical of you, always on the fence.

I've tried Mick but punks are pissing me off......

Being serious how can you tell your players to be disciplined etc when you go on like that. The Remy one was a player doing it, the manager doing it is totally different as they are supposed to set example and be the cool head not lose their shit like that.

He's a moron for getting in the situation he did but it's not a sackable offence, it wasn't even a headbutt. It's obviously hugely daft on his part but managers will have done far worse behind the scenes, like Pulis nutting Beattie whilst wearing nothing but that weird cap. If it's alright for players to do it to one another and managers to scuffle between themselves on the touchline then it should be the same reaction when it's between managers and players.

It is a sackable offence and it was a headbutt.  If any of us went into work and did that we'd get sacked, try and prove me wrong on Monday if you want.

He slightly motioned his head forward and hasn't even connected, that's no headbutt, man. Why is your work situation relevant? We're talking about events on a football pitch. We've seen plenty of brawls and scuffles, why is this any different? We get it, you hate Pardew, at least try and be objective.

Looked like he caught him to me, if your manager at work goes about nutting workers what would you think when he tells you not to?

Being serious how can you tell your players to be disciplined etc when you go on like that. The Remy one was a player doing it, the manager doing it is totally different as they are supposed to set example and be the cool head not lose their shit like that.

The players might actually appreciate the concept of the coaching staff being 'with them', in the fight etc.

Guest bimpy474

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  6m

Newcastle United is a great club. Feel utterly deflated

Did somebody die?  ???

Probably fed up with the antics that go on. We can even have a great win today without something else being in the spotlight.

Looked like he caught him to me, if your manager at work goes about nutting workers what would you think when he tells you not to?

Again, this isn't an office working situation. You're talking about a sport that has been filled with moments of daft 'violence' since its inception, the precedent has been set. If two managers can scuffle on a touchline (Moyes and Mancini, for example), managers can properly nut their own players after matches and players can kick fans etc. then why is this event so drastic? Cabaye pushed a ball boy at Everton 2 years ago, should he have been sacked?

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  6m

Newcastle United is a great club. Feel utterly deflated

Did somebody die?  ???

Probably someone sick to death of seeing this club destroyed by controversy and shit decisions by people who simply don't give a shit about us.

What have you been watching?  Follow the link Wullie posted and come back and say that.  I'll never be objective after watching somebody nut somebody else and especially when it's someone in a position of representing our club.