Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FA chairman Greg Dyke, speaking to BBC Sport in Zurich, believes the Alan Pardew headbutt incident earlier today during Newcastle United's game against Hull City is 'serious' and the FA 'will investigate'.

He says: "Well I've only just seen the clip and clearly it looks serious and we will investigate it but I can't really say anything else at this stage."

What a surprise, the FA burst into action when someone connected to Newcastle United does something wrong.

Not sure Pardew will be helped by Barton defending him.

https://twitter.com/@Joey7Barton

"Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped...

"Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what I think, he is a top manager. One of the best I've worked with. Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there."

Decent from Barton that. :thup:

Doubt it'll help though. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

FA chairman Greg Dyke, speaking to BBC Sport in Zurich, believes the Alan Pardew headbutt incident earlier today during Newcastle United's game against Hull City is 'serious' and the FA 'will investigate'.

He says: "Well I've only just seen the clip and clearly it looks serious and we will investigate it but I can't really say anything else at this stage."

What a surprise, the FA burst into action when someone connected to Newcastle United does something wrong.

Really ?. I mean really. You really think it's because it's us and not what Pardew did.......really ?

"Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what I think, he is a top manager. One of the best I've worked with. Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there."

Yeah, let's take something a filthy criminal says as decent.

worst character witness ever

worst character witness ever

:thup: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Michael Martin on Twitter from True Faith trying to have a go at newcastle fans who are criticising Pardew because we won. :lol:

He's missing the point completely.

I called him up on that like

Probably in a mood because Anita played well today.

Guest neesy111

I don't care if he pushes with his head or whatever he does, that's horrible coming from a manger. Imagine Di Canio doing it, he would get hung in Trafalgar Square.

:thup:

It's a professional game, this reminded me of something that happens in sunday league football.

Guest exilim

I don't see anything wrong, anyone who goes against Newcastle should be head-butted Pardew style and bitten Suarez style. How are we going to attract Shane Mcmahon to buy our club without some kind of violence?