Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill :lol: Was completely stupid of him, give him a 3 match ban and a fine.

Got everything spot on today in regards to the match, was a joy to watch :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Ashley wont sack him, while Pardew lacks class, Ashley does even more so. What Pardew did wont even register on Ashley give a fuckometer.

Guest neesy111

Michael Martin on Twitter from True Faith trying to have a go at newcastle fans who are criticising Pardew because we won. :lol:

He's missing the point completely.

Hopeful sacking aside, surely when a manager is sent off it should be back to the dressing room with no communication to the bench. Sitting up in the stands with an open line to someone taking his place on the touchline is hardly a punishment.

I will always remember the day Alan Pardew falcon-punched David Meyler with his cranium. Right up there with the attempted assassination of Robin Van Persie and the Belgian rape of the Swansea ball boy.

Michael Martin on Twitter from True Faith trying to have a go at newcastle fans who are criticising Pardew because we won. :lol:

You ever heard him on the True Faith podcast? The bloke is clueless.

If Pardbrow gets sacked for this...... :lol:

now I'm hardly in the Pardew out camp (or anywhere near it) but I'd almost want it to happen just because of how ridiculous it all is. If your going to get sacked make it memorable.

Guest neesy111

You ever heard him on the True Faith podcast? The bloke is clueless.

I've blocked him.

Called him a tosser and someone trying to get potshots out of other newcastle fans for his own good.