Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chicken little

Anyone, i mean seriously, is there anyone out there who still doesn't think he needs to f*** off now?

me.

they need to sack him directly after the cardiff game, chain the fucker to the back of a toyota hilux, drag him down to the river, and bury the cunt at sea.

“I think it is very important that we get players who want to be here, who are constantly focused on the result for this team, and also to improve it.

“I think Shola’s comments last week were something that we carry across the whole club, we want to improve.

“The upside this season has been the undercurrent of the first team which has grown significantly.

“We had a tremendous result this week at Academy level and I think I’m really buoyed by that.

“I think one or two of those could step up next year.

“That’s a good thing but obviously we need to recruit and that is something we’ll all be focusing on this week too.”

At least the undercurrent of the first team has grown, I was worrying about that.  Now we just need to engfargle some gangleblart in the kemillon.

:mackems:

:lol:

Feel awful for Pardew and the players. They are going to be fucking knackered playing on a Monday and again this Saturday. Can understand if our energy levels cause us to lose again.

"Arsenal on good form, shame first goal, not a foul. Tough for us, tried to offer a fret, looked like we was coping well. Offside mentioned. Second half good character. Played okay second half. Manager of newcastle lost 6 on bounce. Big picture is the summer. Finish in the top ten. Pressure on this little run. On Saturday be up for it, hopefully get a win. Fans expect sometimes things we can't deliver. About focusing on everyday, recruitment for the summer. Longs term opportunity for myself :anguish:. Wants fans onside Saturday"

"I fink we made Arsenal nervous"

"Arsenal on good form, shame first goal, not a foul. Tough for us, tried to offer a fret, looked like we was coping well. Offside mentioned. Second half good character. Played okay second half. Manager of newcastle lost 6 on bounce. Big picture is the summer. Finish in the top ten. Pressure on this little run. On Saturday be up for it, hopefully get a win. Fans expect sometimes things we can't deliver. About focusing on everyday, recruitment for the summer. Longs term opportunity for myself :anguish:. Wants fans onside Saturday"

Wow.

Also Neville :anguish:

"I fink we made Arsenal nervous"

"We might have a chance if the opposition isn't good."

Guest bimpy474

"The fans sometimes expect things we can't deliver."

What like not losing or a bit of decent football, what an utter wanker.

Holy fuck!

I'm not even sure I want him gone any more. I'm enjoying it more now than I have in 2 years knowing how miserable he must be.

Is he fuck miserable he always smirks when we lose. He's still getting paid and couldn't give 2 fucks about us.