Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would the king think?

http://i.imgur.com/2bVb7ic.png

That graph just means that there are both good players that run a lot and good players that run less. Similarly, there are bad players that run a lot and bad players that run less.

This is just an eyeball estimation but the predictive value of those lines relative to the scatterplot simply can't be that strong.

Tbf I thought it showed that more players that ran less than 120 metre in a min tended to be more productive, but there you go.

Just been on the Chron to educate some morons and tbh I was pleasantly surprised that 80% are still against him posting on there, I don't think the tide is turning as much as we feared. Obviously there's still mongs out there but it's pretty much still a Pardew hate campaign.

That graph just means that there are both good players that run a lot and good players that run less. Similarly, there are bad players that run a lot and bad players that run less.

This is just an eyeball estimation but the predictive value of those lines relative to the scatterplot simply can't be that strong.

Tbf I thought it showed that more players that ran less than 120 metre in a min tended to be more productive, but there you go.

I mean, the points aren't close enough to the regression line for that information to be significant. The pattern you're looking at is more or less random.

I mean, the points aren't close enough to the regression line for that information to be significant. The pattern you're looking at is more or less random.

That's the conclusion drawn by the author of the article this is from.

Nationals, in particular those who don't watch us every week, yet tell us how we should feel *cough* Darren Lewis *cough* trying to say we should be appeased now and have no right to complain.

What they fail to realise is we still have this utter fuckwit and his band of merry men telling them what to do. It'll be three months before he's fallen out with Cabella, stuck de Jong out on the left, got Riviere tracking back and Ryan Taylor has kicked Janmaat out the team.

Guest chopey

The southern press love pardew and yet last season there were premier league job's flying around all over the place and pardew was linked to none of them.

The southern press love pardew and yet last season there were premier league job's flying around all over the place and pardew was linked to none of them.

It's absurd. We have a manager we should apparently be happy with, yet I'd doubt any other top 10 Premiership club would touch him with a bargepole.

It's absurd. We have a manager we should apparently be happy with, yet I'd doubt any other top 10 Premiership club would touch him with a bargepole.

Supposedly Crystal Palace were interested but that would surely be based on sentimentality.  The only other Premier League clubs that might be interested would be newly promoted clubs but I doubt if he would first choice for any.