Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not to have any other wide players on the bench like Obertan and Marveaux, considering Ben Arfa and Sammy's lack of match fitness was bizarre.

Plus the fact Pardew admitted after the game Ben Arfa has been sick all week. Who would have started if he hadn't made it? Gosling!?

Never ever call for Obertan, man.

Player departures/new signings aside this fucker better have our lot revved up for Saturday. None of the shit we've seen in the past few derbies where we've trotted about like its a ore-season match. Thing is I don't think he knows how to get them ready for games like this, always seems to balls it up.

i can't face losing to these fucking apes again like, but he's got his excuses ready made the slimy fucking prick

adam johnson is on a rich vein of form, don't like it one bit, he'll be told to exploit the space HBA doesn't cover, hopefully knackers has a plan for this

Guest reefatoon

‏@CaulkinTheTimes 16m

Pardew very subdued in his presser today, both with cameras on and off. Said he was fine, so you can read what you want into that. #Nufc

Get in, That's it Alan, you be all upbeat and bullish to rally the troops ahead of the big derby.

‏@CaulkinTheTimes 16m

Pardew very subdued in his presser today, both with cameras on and off. Said he was fine, so you can read what you want into that. #Nufc

Get in, That's it Alan, you be all upbeat and bullish to rally the troops ahead of the big derby.

:lol: He's so fucking depressing man.

Guest reefatoon

Can't imagine I'd be too happy in his situation either, mind.

aye, but sulking in public while still trumpeting the same shite isn't the way to go either. The sulky bastard will still stick up for them after the window blasts shut.

We're only going up against Sunderland, it's not like they're packed with superstars either. No need for Pards to reach for the gun just yet.

aye, but sulking in public while still trumpeting the same shite isn't the way to go either. The sulky bastard will still stick up for them after the window blasts shut.

Totally agree with that. Just saying, I don't think even he can put a brave face on this one.

We don't get a Cabaye replacement in, despite Pardew saying he wass confident we would if Cabaye went.

Hypothetically, we lose the derby on Saturday.

Can anybody see him walking?

We don't get a Cabaye replacement in, despite Pardew saying he wass confident we would if Cabaye went.

Hypothetically, we lose the derby on Saturday.

Can anybody see him walking?

:lol:

Exactly! That's everyones reaction. A manager with an ounce of dignity would be gone.

Roll on a fucking takeover whenever the hell that will happen. Please tell me Ashley hasn't lost any more weight.

I hope he does walk, then its Kinnear's turn, then he wont last long....AShley will eventually run out of morons who would work under such conditions.

Glenn Hoddle

Alex McLeish

Alan Curbishley

Gerry Francis

Gary Megson

Graeme Souness

He just needs to dip into the pool of failed dinosaurs and take his pick.