Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been checking the stats on wiki and based on win percentages he is now statistically shitter than some of the other shockers we've had:

Roeder - 45.83%

Souness - 43.37%

Dalglish - 38.46%

Pardew - 38.00%

Quite surprised by that to be honest, didn't realise it was that poor.

If you start at the end of the 5th place finish season his win % drops to 32.9%, which is even worse than Gullit...

With shit turgid football to boot.

The question is when the % is akin to Gullits will he still have a job

As a Newcastle manager I would give him a 6 out of 10.

Other than KK and Robson, all other managers are sub 5.

I've supported him, but I think he has lost it.

Key to success is getting rid before the downturn has gone too far. The downturn has started, and I wouldn't want Pardew to be starting the new season as our manager any more.

Don't hate him, but his time is up.

He's the worst I've ever seen at NUFC, by some distance.

Roeder was a lot better than this guy, and you could argue he was working with a considerably weaker (or limited) squad. He did fantastic to take us to the FA Cup 1/4's and finish 7th in his interim season, but then struggled the next season as we finished 14th (I think) after the bank had dried up for Freddie. In that season we drew with Arsenal away, beat Liverpool at home, and got that remarkable draw at home to Man Utd with a team full of bairns. We also reached the UEFA Cup 1/4's, and tried to play decent football whenever possible. We had some horrendous matches too, I won't glorify the man; Charlton, Sheff Utd, Blackburn at home being particularly poignant.

But he did beat the mackems......4-1.

Then the likes of Hughton; installed a fantastic attitude, humility, and spirit into the club. He got us promoted, forged a very effective system for the players at his disposal and was successful with it. We beat the mackems 5-1 under him (then Arsenal away a week later). The final straw for him was that game at WBA, which was horrendous, but Pardew has overseen worse- see last 3 derbies....

Night on wasn't afraid, he wasn't a spineless coward who lived to serve his master, he cared about the club and it's supporters. He did far, far more for this club than AP has, and is a good man.

Christ, even Souness got us to an FA Cup Semi-final- taking it to Spurs and Chelsea along the way- and a UEFA cup 1/4. He was awful. But he even beat the mackems 3-2.

All of the above had their faults, some more glaring than others. Most weren't a lot better than average, but the point of my fairly aimless rant is to highlight just what an awful person Pardew is, and just how insulting he is to us as fans, and our clubs history and traditions. I truly hate the man. He has drained any form of excitement from this clubs life and along with Ashley has us where he wants us; in that straight jacket of mediocrity. We don't play our best players, we don't want to win anything, we play a dire brand of football, we're being lectured that losing to our bitterest lessors is acceptable and will become the norm. We have the f***ing p*ss ripped out of us by Pardew and Ashley and they don't give a f*** as long as they make the last buck out of us.

I won't ever go back to SJP as long as both Ashley and Pardew are there.

Agreed. He is our worst manager outside of Kinnear in the time I've supported us.

Losing at home to the mackems 3-0 in succession and our failings in the cup against considerably weaker or lesser sides is enough to damn him against Souness, Roeder and Allardyce easily.

Jack Charlton was worse imo, forcing Beardsley and Waddle to track back to stop the opposition. But the most clueless NUFC manager I've seen has got to be Ossie.

Jesus, reading stuff like this, I can see why you get so annoyed by Pardew.

This sounds like absolute bullshit management speak.

Pardew has spoken publicly of his desire to cut down on the number of French players. "A lot of the French players we've introduced because of market forces," said Pardew. "Arsène Wenger's first port of call when he arrived here was the same reason, he thought he got better value. I'm very disappointed not to have more British-based players in my team.

"I want more British-based players but I'm certainly not going to argue with the French contingent we've got. They've been absolutely brilliant. This is a world market. We have made our point within the club that we don't really want to buy any players from abroad."

"I'm certainly not going to argue with the French contingent we've got. They've been absolutely brilliant. This is a world market. We have made our point within the club that we don't really want to buy any players from abroad."

:lol:

Has there ever been a more contradictory statement?

Remembers halfway through who his paymaster is the slippery fucking cunt. Thank fuck we don't buy the shite he wants btw.

Forgets, surely? :lol:

"These French he's got are fucking amazing. I don't want them."

Remembers halfway through who his paymaster is the slippery fucking cunt. Thank fuck we don't buy the shite he wants btw.

Forgets, surely? :lol:

"These French he's got are fucking amazing. I don't want them."

Was going off

"I want more British-based players but I'm certainly not going to argue with the French contingent we've got."

Either way it's splitting hairs with this slippy cunt.

I think he might do it deliberately so no-one can make head nor tail of anything he says. By the time people have tried to decipher whatever the fuck he is going on about then he's said something new and even more absurd. Simple but keeps his clock ticking over.

I still haven't gotten over this gem from Pards:

"Davide Santon's midfield performance [against Chelsea] . . . forget about what it looked like to the naked eye, his stats were very good, which is great news. It gives us a player we can put in there now."