Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the great footballing quotes imo. "The naked eye" ffs. c*** thinks he's Brian Cox. "At a molecular level, Shola's performance was perfection"

On a quantum level shola is both dead and alive , amazing and utter dross all at the same time.

Science wins again.

Guest reefatoon

@milesstarforth: Pardew in programme: 'I'm looking to play with two forwards players in final 12 games of our season.' #nufc

4-4-2 then until the end of the season

Lets pray it's his demise.

He's got to have his tackle in there so we'll have Tiote + 1 in the middle, Moussa out wide right, Gouff wide left with De Jong and Remy up top.  Fuck creativity man, who needs it?  We can run and jump and kick the ball further than anyone else.  If they start going on about those pesky 'goal' things we can just show them our spreadsheet.

I have a modicum of faith that Remy and De Jong might work in a 4-4-2.

I'm more concerned about the midfield. Sissoko and Gouffran work okay as wingers providing there's enough creativity in the centre, but there's basically none without Cabaye.

This thread is getting f***ing ridiculous. I'm not Pardew's biggest fan but I remember willing us to lose to get rid of Allardyce, Souness and even Sir Bobby, as much as it shames me to admit it! It does no good, if Pardew goes we'll be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire just like we have time and time again in the past. The problems at Newcastle run much deeper than Pardew, if people think we're going to get in a replacement who'll do a much better job of coping with those deep-rooted problems they're f***ing deluded!