Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i58.tinypic.com/55oxp4.jpg

:facepalm:

What a cringeworthy bell end. Can't even imagine how ecstatic I'm going to be when he gets sacked.

Glad to see him happy...If that was Keegan or Bobby nowt would be said. 

Infact you would be loving it.

Boring WUM.

Aye, Pardew apparently said words to the effect of Everton have been perceived to have had a great season, whereas we're perceived to have done the opposite, yet there are only 5 points between us.  He's a tireless self-publicist, basically writing his own newspaper articles now.

It's a thinly veiled dig at the supporters (again) imo. As Dave says, the only people who perceive us to have done badly are those who actually have to sit and watch it and who care about it.

Pardew knows perfectly well the litany of reasons why our season compares infavourably to Everton's, he's just being a self-satisfied wanker as usual.

What a cringeworthy bell end. Can't even imagine how ecstatic I'm going to be when he gets sacked.

Sir Bobby and Keegan wouldn't do that because they weren't/aren't arseholes

According to Pardew today was a 10/10 for effort (which makes no sense with Sissoko half-arsedly shambling about for much of the game) and a 6/10 for creativity :lol:

I'd fucking hate to see a 1/10 if that's the case. Would we just play with a goalie and ten defenders in a straight back line?

Cheers :thup:

Guy isn't budging, gonna be here all night! Really pisses me off when non-nufc fans think they know your club's situation better than you do because they can read a league table.

Guest bimpy474

Your ban wasn't for long enough, tbh.

This is all setting up so perfectly for him. Comfortably top 10, almost as comfortably not in Europe, and with the potential icing on the cake of the mackems going down so no derbies to worry about next season. At this rate he'll be here for all eight fucking years.

i honestly wonder why dont some of you just stop supporting Newcastle and stay away from anything related to this club when there is so much hatred towards the personnel currently managing the club? i dont think it is enjoyable to read those quotes?  Geniuine question.

i honestly wonder why dont some of you just stop supporting Newcastle and stay away from anything related to this club when there is so much hatred towards the personnel currently managing the club? i dont think it is enjoyable to read those quotes?  Geniuine question.

Newcastle United =/= Mike Ashley, Alan Pardew or anyone else in a current position of authority.

yea i mean just stay away until they are gone. i dont think it worths spending time and money reading shit quotes and watch shit matches.

There are two schools of thought re: dysfunctional teams. You can get a fan divorce, or you just go full bitter and talk shit about the team as a coping mechanism for the shit play on display. Both sides have merit, but it's harder to come back from a divorce when shit is working out. You lose a little bit of what made you love the team in the first place when you walk away. So most stay and just grumble.

According to Pardew today was a 10/10 for effort (which makes no sense with Sissoko half-arsedly shambling about for much of the game) and a 6/10 for creativity :lol:

I'd fucking hate to see a 1/10 if that's the case. Would we just play with a goalie and ten defenders in a straight back line?

That's a bit of a glass-half-empty response. I was relieved to hear him acknowledge that the football wasn't great.