Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@SkySports_Keith: Alan Pardew says Newcastle's positive financial results gives him hope the club can strengthen his squad significantly in the summer.

:yao:

How many times have they trotted that line out now  :lol: :lol:

@milesstarforth: Ben Arfa and Santon have 'knocks' and won't be involved against #hcfc on Saturday, according to Pardew. Marveaux available. #nufc

:yao:

De Jong for Cisse is the only potential change I would imagine.

@SkySports_Keith: Pardew says he'll try a few things out between now and the rest of the season, perhaps blooding a couple of younger players.

Back to basics Two up front for the rest of the season Try a few things out.

40 points, time to party.

@SkySports_Keith: Pardew says he'll try a few things out between now and the rest of the season, perhaps blooding a couple of younger players.

Well, it worked so well in the Europa league, why wouldn't you go again?

Just look at how Ameobi Mk2 and Vuckic have fared.

He said: “The last 15 minutes the crowd got involved.

“And we got ourselves in a position to win the game – and then we won it.”

That just sums up his whole mentality.

Get to 75 minutes at 0-0 then see what happens. That's the absolute limit of his ambitions.

It's so utterly dreadful. We never ever go out to try and put teams to the sword. It's graft, contain, graft, contain, graft and contain. With a bit of Welly-hoof-magic thrown in if we're lucky.

I couldn't be more bored watching us plod our way through games. It's so interminably dull. I barely even celebrate our goals, mainly because each one means we have to look forward to a little bit longer of seeing week after week of turgid dross served up in front of us.

Flair and guile mean nothing to this man. He'd have a peak-form Ginola shipped straight out. Laurent Robert would likewise last about 2 minutes as well. Indeed all the kinds of players that people would actually want to pay to see play have no place under Pardew. Those players that can excite you, get you on the edge of your seat. There'd be no Scott Sellars, no Asprilla. No Waddle and no Gascoigne. No Marveaux, no Ben Arfa. Just 10 try-hard grafters with perhaps one fairly talented grafter like Remy there to bail the rest out after 75 minutes of boredom.

God I hate our team so much.