Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should Everton have sacked Moyes when they nearly went down?

How much money had Moyes been able to spend when Everton were in trouble..?

Remind me again, HOW much did NUFC have to spend to bail out Pardew in January last year and even after that, we just missed going down by ONE point..??

What sort of record for being sacked did Moyes have compared to Pardew before they joined their respective clubs..?

Has Moyes been involved in as many controversial incidents as Pardew..??

You are just a Pardew apologist .

I thought we should have been spending much more than we were?

The article says "There was a time when it seemed that men in Newcastle jerseys were always roaming the streets of the city ready to be interviewed about the great issues of the day. They were on hand to give an opinion on the comedy double act Boumsong & Bramble or the sacking of Sir Bobby Robson. They now appear to have been cleared from the streets, pushed back into their homes by the poverty of Newcastle's ambitions."

Surely that's a good thing right?

Guest tollemache

Should Everton have sacked Moyes when they nearly went down?

How much money had Moyes been able to spend when Everton were in trouble..?

Remind me again, HOW much did NUFC have to spend to bail out Pardew in January last year and even after that, we just missed going down by ONE point..??

A paltry amount, I thought was the consensus on here? No matter how much Everton spent, Moyes' target at the start of that season won't have been a million miles from ours.

What sort of record for being sacked did Moyes have compared to Pardew before they joined their respective clubs..?

Totally irrelevant to whether nearly getting relegated is a sacking offence

Has Moyes been involved in as many controversial incidents as Pardew..??

Also totally irrelevant

You are just a Pardew apologist .

No, just not necessarily hell-bent on slaughtering him at every turn.

Guest bimpy474

inject his nuts with aids. fire his nuts into the sun.

Wouldn't the first option negate the need for the 2nd ?

Guest bimpy474

What's worst case scenario? Going to be end of the season isn't it.

Yep, i reckon it'll be a rest of the season ban, although i get the feeling his defence QC will use other examples to get it down to 5 or so matches.

What's worst case scenario? Going to be end of the season isn't it.

Total ban from football seems to be what the media want. Personally that would too over the top.

My feeling is stadium ban for the rest of the season and a very heavy fine for Pardew.

Guest tollemache

inject his nuts with aids. fire his nuts into the sun.

Ban of between 4 and 8 games and an insultingly small fine seems about right, looking at the various precedents.