Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So he's totally and utterly s*** then, yeah?

I'm not sure yet, the jury is out until some of the Pardew supporters come into the thread and give a verdict.

Yeah the other side of the debate needs to be heard IMO.

We're all probably just blinded by our hatred for Pardew tbh. We could use a level-headed opinion like Ian's, or an objective, analytical appraisal from HappyFace or Brett.

Give some balance to the debate IMHO.

:thup:

:lol:

Honestly, I'd not even mind that much the complete lack of ambition (in the sense that we're not having any under Ashley anyways) if we only had a manager that at least knew how to get players to play football.

I wonder whether Ashley watches each game or just relies on feedback from personnel within the club and Pardew's self-promoting soundbites in the media about what a good job he is doing.

Surely having seen for himself the last 4 games (and even the Palace result was lucky really), he must be alarmed and starting to ask questions of Pardew.

Where I sit in the Gallowgate and at away games, I hear very little support for Pardew but unfortunately, it hasn't really come across vocally as yet but I think that could be about to change.  The players were loudly derided and booed off at the end of the game yesterday and I think if Pardew had been visible, he would probably have had a lot of abuse directed at him.

If he stays, you can already hear the excuse for next season - too difficult to blend in so many new players.

Every team above us is miles ahead of us in every way as a football club, team etc.  Other teams behind us are better in lots of ways but may not have the players we have (who should definitely be performing better than they are currently).  We are 6 points ahead of Stoke who could only be 3 points behind us by the time we play them.  I think West Ham are just a little too far off to catch us.  However, I wouldn't be surprised to see West Ham ditch Allardyce this Summer and buy a few players and then they may well be a top 10 team.

If Ashley really expects top 10 as a bare minimum and he doesn't remove Pardew, then I think we will find ourselves battling relegation next season.  Potential signings and agents will know what our players think of the set-up at SJP and their opinions of the manager and coaching staff.  Lots of other clubs are now looking in the same markets as we do and why (along with our publicly stated lack of intention to try and win anything) should we be seen as a more attractive option that other clubs.

Really think we will go down next season with him in charge unless he's carried over the line by new signings. He'll not get this team playing well enough for 40pts IMO, not without Cabaye & Remy.

'Too often teams are governed by the fear of losing and play cautiously. I promise that teams of mine will never die wondering.' - Guardiola.

This man and our prickstick are both in football management in the same way that Brian Wilson and Daphne and Celeste both make music.

Guest bimpy474

I find it impossible to understand any fan who watches us and thinks Pardew should stay. They must be ill, the proof is right in front of them on the pitch every week.

That ESPN video is unreal, perfect bio of Pardew right there yet so many lap up his bullshit excuses!

As for the Chron and blaming HBA for yesterday (he went off at 1-0 down ffs!) they can go fuck themselves as well bunch of fucktards!

If Ashley has any modicum of self respect he'd hurl the shitehawk out of the club as soon as the final whistle blows, last match, fuck off!

Really think we will go down next season with him in charge unless he's carried over the line by new signings. He'll not get this team playing well enough for 40pts IMO, not without Cabaye & Remy.

I was saying this same thing to my neighbour  yesterday and he agreed and started getting really angry ,jacked his season ticket after the last renewal and said would never go back till Ashley is gone ,team rebuild in summer ffs half will jump ship and rest not good enough .Imho relegation a definite sadly :'(

Guest firetotheworks

Forgive me for being ott, but a lot of problems would be solved if he just fucking died. People die every day, it may as well be him. I think that's probably the only way we'd get rid of him as well.

I was saying this same thing to my neighbour  yesterday and he agreed and started getting really angry ,jacked his season ticket after the last renewal and said would never go back till Ashley is gone ,team rebuild in summer ffs half will jump ship and rest not good enough .Imho relegation a definite sadly :'(

I look at this 'team' and it's not been built to stay together. It's a shop window to advertise goods, they leave and the next goods go on display. That's all we are these days. We have attracted those kind of players as well just like the last regime attracted players looking for their last payday living off former glories.

Forgive me for being ott, but a lot of problems would be solved if he just fucking died. People die every day, it may as well be him. I think that's probably the only way we'd get rid of him as well.

:lol: :thup:

At least then players will be free to bring their WAG's to the clubs Xmas party without them being tapped up.

At least then player will be free to bring their WAG's to the clubs Xmas party without them being tapped up.

:ben: