Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“That should shock us into doing a performance against Man United that makes it very difficult for them.

What does that even mean??

“We need to know – clearly – what our process is. [/Quote]

The process? Isn't our process, attend the game, put 11 players on the pitch, lose embarrassingly and go home?

“That should shock us into doing a performance against Man United that makes it very difficult for them.

What does that even mean??

“We need to know – clearly – what our process is. [/Quote]

The process? Isn't our process, attend the game, put 11 players on the pitch, lose embarrassingly and go home?

It means rather than just simply rolling over, we'll get them to tickle us first. Then roll over.

So we hound them out too until Ashley runs out of old knackers to employ and gets a real manager.

Going through that process is even more depressing than keeping Pardew. There are a hell of a lot of shit managers out there.

Keep Pardew - We'll have a shit manager

Hound them out - We'll still have a shit manager but it'll add a bit of variety (spice of life ynaa)

So we hound them out too until Ashley runs out of old knackers to employ and gets a real manager.

Going through that process is even more depressing than keeping Pardew. There are a hell of a lot of shit managers out there.

Keep Pardew - We'll have a shit manager

Hound them out - We'll still have a shit manager but it'll add a bit of variety (spice of life ynaa)

I just hate the managerial merry-go-round, especially if all the managers are terrible.

Overall though, I would be slightly hopeful if Pardew was sacked. Although I can't get over this worry about who we might employ next.

The sacking of Kinnear gives me a tiny amount of hope that Ashley actually cares about the team. If so we might see a few signings and/or a better manager in future. Probably unlikely I admit.

Guest neesy111

What a depressing state of affairs.

Damned if we take action, damned if we stick with the status quo.

Going through that process is even more depressing than keeping Pardew. There are a hell of a lot of s*** managers out there.

Pardew isn't good enough and we shouldn't stop until somebody is good enough. Anything else is tantamount to giving up.

Guest reefatoon

Going through that process is even more depressing than keeping Pardew. There are a hell of a lot of s*** managers out there.

Pardew isn't good enough and we shouldn't stop until somebody is good enough. Anything else is tantamount to giving up.

:thup:

Without wanting to do an Ian or a Bret and prescribe straw-man opinions to "the forum" or "people on here" : as far as I can tell a lot of the people who support Pardew and argue that rolling the dice with an Ashley appointment is too much of a risk, are the same people that argue that ousting Ashley is too much of a risk as there are "lot's of worse owners and bad men out there".

These people literally want to do nothing NOTHING about the sad situation Newcastle United football club is in. In fact, they mostly actively try to keep the s*** situation exactly as it is by 1) Going to the matches 2) Discouraging others from not going to the matches 3) Going to great lengths to point out that the situation is "not that bad" by producing graphs or saying things have always been bad/worse than they are now. 

Surely everyone agrees that the current situation is s*** and that the Ashley/Pardew combo is a cancer wasting away years of the clubs life in mediocrity and apathy. Yet some look forward to being applauded and admired, years from now, for the valiant and courageous way that they ate they s*** they were served up 'with a smile and a wave'.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-utd/pardew-it-s-time-for-shock-tactics-at-newcastle-utd-1-6535230

“We’ve got six games to go, and we’ve got to make sure we give a better account of ourselves than we did,” Pardew said.

“It was out commitment to winning the game that worried me a little bit,” he said. “That was a game where we looked like we had no process to win the game.

“We need to know – clearly – what our process is. That’s what we’re going to have to work on this week.”

As far as I can tell that's just meaningless nonsense.

He gives no clear direction other than track back, then wonders why the players don't seem to know what their process is. Every time he opens his mouth he reveals another layer of cluelessness.