Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Some fun premier league stats:

8th time we've lost by 3 or more this season

13th time we've failed to score

In the 16 games since Christmas we have accumulated 13 points from a possible 48, scoring 14 and conceding 29

Sack them all

The90thMin ‏@90thMin  1 min

World Exclusive: Alan Pardew was informed straight after the #MUFC game he has a meeting with the Newcastle board this evening

Probably telling him they're in awe of his efforts since Christmas to avoid any chance of Europe and also to avert much/any dissent from the media and fans.  When the club is there to simply exist, turn a profit and plug the owner's main investment this guy is doing a phenomenal job.

In the 16 games since Christmas we have accumulated 13 points from a possible 48, scoring 14 and conceding 29

Sack them all

Just sack Patrdew

If any tit comes in here tonight to defend Pardew i'm setting Ronaldo on them.

To be fair to Pardew we were missing 4 of our most influential players in Remy, Sissoko, Debuchy and Krul. We also lose our structure and discipline when Pardew isnt on the touchline yelling out instructions like, "no more goals". Plus it was a bit windy out there, Man Utd have really started hitting their straps... i mean look how well they played against Bayern. The negative vibes from the home fans certainly didnt help the players out there either.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Sack them all

Just sack Patrdew

Patterdew

Sack them all

Just sack Patrdew

Cant. he has a contract that lasts until the universes folds in on itself....billions of years time from now.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

To be fair to Pardew we were missing 4 of our most influential players in Remy, Sissoko, Debuchy and Krul. We also lose our structure and discipline when Pardew isnt on the touchline yelling out instructions like, "no more goals". Plus it was a bit windy out there, Man Utd have really started hitting their straps... i mean look how well they played against Bayern. The negative vibes from the home fans certainly didnt help the players out there either.

Man U used more science 'and that ain't fair cos we wasn't using none of that science, we was honest and came up short'

The moon was too far away, couldn't get that extra bit of lift for our long balls.

The moon was too far away, couldn't get that extra bit of lift for our long balls.

always a factor, plus John Carver has lost his voice, so the instructions werent getting out on to the park very well.

I did, and I asked for Total Sport to come off the fence. It's one thing attacking the players, but they up till now have refused to question Pardew (though Ando did a little tonight) or the owner.

I'll link to the show when it's uploaded later on tonight.

I did, and I asked for Total Sport to come off the fence. It's one thing attacking the players, but they up till now have refused to question Pardew (though Ando did a little tonight) or the owner.

You were far too measured & polite, the local media deserve as much hostile criticism as the club. For a start someone needs to tell Mick Lowes that Pardew is not his best f***ing mate, therefore he should not interview him in a manner as if he is.

You were far too measured & polite, the local media deserve as much hostile criticism as the club. For a start someone needs to tell Mick Lowes that Pardew is not his best f***ing mate, therefore he should not interview him in a manner as if he is.

Feel free, Wandy :thup: I said as much as I could, as didn't want to risk getting binned from the show.

Feel free, Wandy :thup: I said as much as I could, as didn't want to risk getting binned from the show.

Believe me, I am tempted every week, but I'm not sure I could keep the rage in. As long as you don't swear at them though they surely cannot bin your call.