Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome to the dark side. Ironically what many of us have been saying on here for the last few years. Although you have articulated it very nicely, whereas here it's been mostly along the lines of "piss off you cockney cunt".

Nope.

Yeah I know. We don't usually call him a cockney tbf.

Welcome to the dark side. Ironically what many of us have been saying on here for the last few years. Although you have articulated it very nicely, whereas here it's been mostly along the lines of "piss off you cockney cunt".

Nope.

Good read, but you're missing the point that Pardew is Ashley's dream manager in every thinkable way.

Last paragraph says why that's not true.

Good read, but you're missing the point that Pardew is Ashley's dream manager in every thinkable way.

So you reckon Ashley is in dreamland seeing his team looking like they're walkovers, and players he's spent good wedge on losing value, in some cases considerably?

Nope, not buying it.

Nope.

I wasn't saying owt about your article (haven't read it yet), just disagreeing with the idea that posts written about this on N-O are largely inarticulate.  Plenty of posters have expressed their view perfectly well.

Nope.

The value of the squad has nose dived in the last couple of years and that must be a concern for Ashley, it's been brought up here a few times as well. HBA was probably a £20m player at the end of the season we finished 5th, and even Tiote was being touted as £15m. Now it seems Pardew is having the reverse Midas touch effect where every player he touches turns to shit.

There's been plenty of well written arguments against Pardew on here for over 2 years now. It's at the point where people are just sick and calling him a cunt is easier. Happy Face is even getting to that stage.

Aye, that's what I was getting at. The most articulate arguments against Pardew were probably in the first two Pardew threads which have long been retired. You can only repeat the same stuff so many times.

There's been plenty of well written arguments against Pardew on here for over 2 years now. It's at the point where people are just sick and calling him a c*** is easier. Happy Face is even getting to that stage.

:thup:

So you reckon Ashley is in dreamland seeing his team looking like they're walkovers, and players he's spent good wedge on losing value, in some cases considerably?

Nope, not buying it.

I doubt he gives a f*** as long as we stay in the PL. What had given you the impression otherwise?

Exactly. No better manager would stand for this shit.

Nope, not buying it.

I doubt he gives a fuck as long as we stay in the PL. What had given you the impression otherwise?

He doesn't strike me as someone who likes to throw money away, which is exactly the effect Pardew is having on his assets currently.

For that matter, I struggle to see that Pardew guarantees Ashley Premiership safety either considering his teams propensity to panic and slump for long periods.

Pardew has made Ashley a tidy transfer period during his time here and hasn't complained once at repeatedly having his best player sold from under his nose mid season without being replaced. Ashley couldn't wish for a "better" manager man.. :lol:

And yes, the fact he pisses the fans off with boring football despite claims to the opposite is a nice bonus for him.

Gosling makes me sick. Goes to show that Pardew just looks to play the players that suck up to him. Gosling should be chased out of the city. Useless wretch that he is.

Nope, not buying it.

I doubt he gives a f*** as long as we stay in the PL. What had given you the impression otherwise?

He doesn't strike me as someone who likes to throw money away, which is exactly the effect Pardew is having on his assets currently.

For that matter, I struggle to see that Pardew guarantees Ashley Premiership safety either considering his teams propensity to panic and slump for long periods.

I'd like to think he's not happy with what's happening at the club. However you just have to look in one of his cheap tat shops to realise he doesn't give a shit how his product is sold so long as people keep buying said shit.

him on twitter: "m8 were 8th. u would off took 8th at the start of season. getting rid of pards? why????? hes a good guy an good manager. its ashley needs to fuk off"

me on twitter: "m8 were 9th"

:facepalm:

Were 8th

are 9th

If you take the mini league into account, we're actually second. :yeah:

him on twitter: "m8 were 8th. u would off took 8th at the start of season. getting rid of pards? why????? hes a good guy an good manager. its ashley needs to fuk off"

me on twitter: "m8 were 9th"

:facepalm:

Were 8th

are 9th

If you take the mini league into account, we're actually second. :yeah:

We've recently recategorised Southampton as a sovereign state thereby promoting them to the upper mini league and now we're top of our new mini-league #Ambition #Progress