Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nobody mentioned that when he criticised the press he was actually sort of defending the fans. While implying we're thick enough to be influenced like, obviously. Doesn't make much difference, but still.

Somebody mentioned it earlier.

I think this is nicely set up for the crowd to really turn in the Swansea game. We've had some pastings but mainly off the better sides (Sunderland, Swansea and arguably Southampton aside) - but if we get turned over by the Welsh mob I reckon we'll see a large portion of the crowd turn.

I'm just worried that a win would cover it all up nicely for the cunt, hopefully Remy slips a disc or summat in midweek.

On me way back. The lads on my bus had the no more lies banner as I stated a few days ago, and one of them got physically throttled by a fellow fan because of their differing opinions on Pardew. It was embarassing to watch. Amazed he still has supporters.

I think this is nicely set up for the crowd to really turn in the Swansea game. We've had some pastings but mainly off the better sides (Sunderland, Swansea and arguably Southampton aside) - but if we get turned over by the Welsh mob I reckon we'll see a large portion of the crowd turn.

I'm just worried that a win would cover it all up nicely for the c***, hopefully Remy slips a disc or summat in midweek.

If we win that Swansea, just watch how fucking smug pardew will act.  pretending the last few monfs never existed.

It's absolutely genius by Pardew to blame the media.

We all know Mike Ashley is a gullible and bitter man, so what better way to keep your job than blame the people he hates.

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball  · 17m 

#NUFC fans are not happy with Alan Pardew after defeat to #stoke http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10762201/Stoke-City-1-Newcastle-United-0-match-report.html … pic.twitter.com/27SC1G3M8q

http://i57.tinypic.com/dpk18z.jpg

http://vsplanet.net/multimedia/graphic/gif/firepowerbomb.gif

Nobody mentioned that when he criticised the press he was actually sort of defending the fans. While implying we're thick enough to be influenced like, obviously. Doesn't make much difference, but still.

Somebody mentioned it earlier.

I stand corrected :thup:

Whenever I see our fans have made a banner my heart stops for a moment while I double check they used the correct spelling

Oh my. Some of the comments on fb;

"I fail to see how you can all jump on his back after a bad run? Surely it's the players that need looking at."

"Totally agree. It's the players and our owner that need to take a long hard look at themselves. Yeah Pardew might talk some rubbish after the games but on the whole he has done a decent job with what he has had to work with"

Fuck me. Work still to be done with a lot of our fans then.

There's a shitload of football fans who don't understand the importance of a good manager and think it's all down to players. For these people, a manager who doesn't buy the players, like Pardew, basically has a completely free pass for life.

There's a shitload of football fans who don't understand the importance of a good manager and think it's all down to players. For these people, a manager who doesn't buy the players, like Pardew, basically has a completely free pass for life.

Only have to look at Man United to see what a difference a manager can make. Baffles me how people give Pardew a free pass like you say.

This cunt thinks all he needs is Remy to be back, and then somehow scrape a win and the natives will be back in their boxes.

I genuinely believe that's how him and Ashley think.  Time to get these cunts out.