Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"We had 3 or 4 chances today, and just blocked on the line or whatever."  Did we?

:lol:

He never said that?

We had one effort on target, Tiote from around 30 yards, comfortably gathered.

He's not saying that we had 3-4 blocked on the line.  But that we had 3-4 good chances some of which were blocked on the line.  Problem being we didn't have anything blocked on line to my recollection. As for 10 senior pros missing - we're managed by Walter Mitty

Guest firetotheworks

Ian has turned on Pardew, leave him alone.

Ah right, you mean that lad that has been wrong and on his high horse about it for two years that's finally trotted over to our side but still talks to everyone from on high? Aye, let's not rip him to shreds when he continues to be pedantic and self righteous as fuck. Howeh.

Not a great measure of things but the moronic masses on the FB fan groups seem to have turned on him, which is nice to see, even though half of them can't string a sentence together.

Nearly all of my mates have turned on him also, which for me carries the added bonus of me being "right" as I've been a Pardew hater longer than most I know.

Not that I'm by any means happy with how things are going so I can be "right" just nice when people finally start to realise you aren't just a ranting bastard every match day.

"We had 3 or 4 chances today, and just blocked on the line or whatever."  Did we?

He never said that?

He absolutely did say that.  :lol:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27005481

:lol: Literally just making things up

Bet it works a treat on people that didn't see the game though...

An absolute joke of a manager and when you think this club can't be ridiculed any more then we already have keep on pulling out these gems.

He has lost it, well a long time ago, now he has resorted to children tactics and excuses.

Ban him from having any sort of word when bringing in new players, bringing in new players, bringing in new players......

BRINGING

IN

NEW

PLAYERS.

Kill your self Alan, do us all a favour.

Jesus, you really went for that last sentence didn't you.

Guest firetotheworks

He never said that?

He absolutely did say that.  :lol:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27005481

:lol: Literally just making things up

Bet it works a treat on people that didn't see the game though...

Exactly, and that will include a lot of the media and a lot of fans who will either take it as gospel or at worst an exaggeration. The confusion and discussion over the truth is as good as their intention.

An absolute joke of a manager and when you think this club can't be ridiculed any more then we already have keep on pulling out these gems.

He has lost it, well a long time ago, now he has resorted to children tactics and excuses.

Ban him from having any sort of word when bringing in new players, bringing in new players, bringing in new players......

BRINGING

IN

NEW

PLAYERS.

Too much?

You need to ask?

He never said that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Interviewer trolling him at the start aswell, "are you glad its only the 1 today Alan?"

BRINGING

IN

NEW

PLAYERS.

Too much?

Too little. He should kill Ashley, throw the body off the Tyne bridge and jump in after it.

Also, please stay mattis. I like you. No homo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

BRINGING

IN

NEW

PLAYERS.

Too much?

You need to ask?

Well, as you could imagine (?), i wouldn't want him to actually kill himself if that makes you a happy puppy.

It does :lol:

He never said that?

Interviewer trolling him at the start aswell, "are you glad its only the 1 today Alan?"

It's f***ing funny that he is so blatantly lying through his teeth. He f***ing knows it too. 

He never said that?

It's f***ing funny that he is so blatantly lying through his teeth. He f***ing knows it too.

Would like to say his lies are a product of the pressure getting to him but really its just another day at the office for ol' pardle.

BRINGING

IN

NEW

PLAYERS.

Too much?

You need to ask?

Well, as you could imagine (?), i wouldn't want him to actually kill himself if that makes you a happy puppy.

It does :lol:

It's just, we are talking about a man that is killing our club beside the field with his antics and showing absolutely no respect towards our club.

He could treat himself just as bad.

How else are we getting rid of this monster?

In no way is it okay to wish death upon any human being, i agree on that.

And for all parts it would be the best if he decided to just move on.

From this world to the next?

Guest firetotheworks

He's so much like Frank Abignale Jr it's unbelievable. Pretending to be a football manager and just lying about absolutely everything.