Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You're beyond objectivity. It's understandable, our club is f***ing depressing. But you're still wrong.

Of course I'm beyond objectivity, I've seen enough of the fraud to know he's a shit manager who is out of his depth and should be out of his job.  You seem happy enough to go along with the piece of shit so enjoy getting pissed on while he's still here, which will hopefully not be for much longer.

You're beyond objectivity. It's understandable, our club is f***ing depressing. But you're still wrong.

Of course I'm beyond objectivity, I've seen enough of the fraud to know he's a shit manager who is out of his depth and should be out of his job.  You seem happy enough to go along with the piece of shit so enjoy getting pissed on while he's still here, which will hopefully not be for much longer.

I've said his time is up. He should be gone. Just because I'm not willing to lump him in with Pinochet makes me some sort of sympathizer, apparently. And that cannot be tolerated around these parts.

He's a football manager. Not good enough for us, but not the worst we've had in the last 10 years either.

I've said his time is up. He should be gone. Just because I'm not willing to lump him in with Pinochet makes me some sort of sympathizer, apparently.

He's a football manager. Not good enough for us, but not the worst we've had in the last 10 years either.

He's the worst manager I've seen at Newcastle and I've probably been following us longer than you have.  Hopefully his legacy isn't as bad as the one left by Souness but he is the worst we've had, if only for the length of time we've had to put up with his shit.  God only knows how bad things would be if this cretin had been allowed to spend what little cash has been made available for new players.

Of course I'm beyond objectivity, I've seen enough of the fraud to know he's a s*** manager who is out of his depth and should be out of his job.  You seem happy enough to go along with the piece of s*** so enjoy getting p*ssed on while he's still here, which will hopefully not be for much longer.

I've said his time is up. He should be gone. Just because I'm not willing to lump him in with Pinochet makes me some sort of sympathizer, apparently. And that cannot be tolerate around these parts.

Souness was worse at what he did, Pardew's a infinitely bigger cunt and plays a concious and active role in the deliberate destruction of our club.

4-5-------1 formation. Still waiting to hear Luca's views about Pardew's favourite line up.

What do you want me to say? It's a safety-first formation that works well when you break quickly and have a striker that can handle the role.

We don't have that striker (at least not fit and playing), we're not breaking quickly enough although in season past we were much better at it, and it's not providing enough safety to squeek the odd result at the moment. We're just getting hammered.

There's nothing wrong with the principle of the formation but I agree the execution has been shit, performances have been shit, and Pardew has to answer for it.

451 in itself isn't a crime. *shrug*

Neither. It's pretty obvious what he's trying to do as far as I can see. He's trying to be Mourinho... distract and deflect. For a while I think it worked. Now it doesn't.

I don't see what's wrong with that statement.

That's a load of bollocks, Pardew isn't clever enough to do a "Mourinho,"  he never has been and never will be.  He's a fraud and you still haven't seen through him.

Nah, you're talking shite.

Whatever you might think of the sleazy, chavvy, git on a personal level he's still a professional football manager, been in the game for years as a manager and a player, has his UEFA licences. I wouldn't trust him on much, but the one thing he has even half a clue about is football.

I don't know if you've ever tried doing any of the coaching badges but they get pretty intensive pretty quickly. What might seem obvious to us isn't going unnoticed by a pro. They're just seeing other things too.

When it comes to football I reckon he knows more than message board Mick (and me).

I don't think he's as good as Mourinho with the psychology stuff. And I think he's lost some of the players. But I'll give him the credit. I think he's trying.

For me the parallels are obvious: find talking points that distract from the players, play down expectations ("we aren't favourites to win the league" while being top of the table), etc.

Calling him thick is just lazy. I think he's done here as a manager. He hasn't been good enough. But he's not thick.

I think you are playing up the badges, it'll be easier for a player to get them being in the game for so long but I reckon most people interested in football would get them if that's all they were doing (ie not having to worry about an income)

However you are right. He's not thick, far from it. No one that slimy and fraudulent can be and get away with it for so long at such a high profile. He's egotistical, stubborn, attention seeking, sociopathic, self obsessed and a pathological liar, in another life he'd be a politician or a serial killer (if he wasn't such a coward)

Luca :lol: Those fucking UEFA licenses. Isn't every football manager in top-flight football required to do them? There are some absolute thick ones managing out there and Pardew is one of them. That was the worst argument of the day.

I agree with a lot of what Luca is saying tbf. Pardew is only partially to blame for our current predicament due to a continuous negative investment in the playing staff, and knowing Ashley there is every chance any next appointment could well be far worse (think Joe Kinnear, Dennis Wise, John Carver). That said, in the last few months it's become abundantly clear Pardew has lost the dressing room, and his favouritism for certain players at the expense of others damages not only our chances of on the field success, but also of off the field (transfer) profit. For that reason there is a chance now, however small, that Ashley will cut him lose and I am really looking forward to that day, as well as dreading what Ashley (who is an even bigger problem) has in store for us next.

I agree with a lot of what Luca is saying tbf. Pardew is only partially to blame for our current predicament due to a continuous negative investment in the playing staff, and knowing Ashley there is every chance any next appointment could well be far worse (think Joe Kinnear, Dennis Wise, John Carver). That said, in the last few months it's become abundantly clear Pardew has lost the dressing room, and his favouritism for certain players at the expense of others damages not only our chances of on the field success, but also of off the field (transfer) profit. For that reason there is a chance now, however small, that Ashley will cut him lose and I am really looking forward to that day, as well as dreading what Ashley (who is an even bigger problem) has in store for us next.

I genuinely don't think he'd be able to win the league with any of the squads, so no matter what player or size of investment he has at his disposal will he succeed. He's a terrible football manager, simple as that really.

Ashley being a wanker and not knowing is another serious problem as well. The sooner both are gone the better.

I genuinely don't think he'd be able to win the league with any of the squads, so no matter what player or size of investment he has at his disposal will he succeed. He's a terrible football manager, simple as that really.

Ashley being a wanker and not knowing is another serious problem as well. The sooner both are gone the better.

The correct answer. In the meantime it's better that Pardew gets sacked and we take a punt on someone else. Whether that's a genuinely qualified manager or the kit man is down to Ashley, let's just hope he's not such a despicable lying cunt as Pardew.

Luca :lol: Those fucking UEFA licenses. Isn't every football manager in top-flight football required to do them? There are some absolute thick ones managing out there and Pardew is one of them. That was the worst argument of the day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go and get a consultation from Pardew about open heart surgery or his views on the middle eastern conflict. I just object to the notion that we know more about football than he does. That we can somehow see Ban Arfa's upside and he's just too dumb to notice. That we know that we'd be better off playing a 4-3-3 and in his 15 years of management and throughout his extensive professional training he's just never heard of it. It's stupidity.

The biggest barriers to getting your UEFA badges are 1) time 2) money 3) being affiliated with a club. In that regard being an ex-pro with contacts helps get your foot in the door. But you still have to put in the work. They're not just handing the licences out to any ex-pros who happen to want them.

The man has a clue what he's doing. It's just not working for several reasons; players aren't performing (his fault), players aren't of a high enough quality (club's fault).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go and get a consultation from Pardew about open heart surgery or his views on the middle eastern conflict. I just object to the notion that we know more about football than he does. That we can somehow see Ban Arfa's upside and he's just too dumb to notice. That we know that we'd be better off playing a 4-3-3 and in his 15 years of management and throughout his extensive professional training he's just never heard of it. It's stupidity.

The biggest barriers to getting your UEFA badges are 1) time 2) money 3) being affiliated with a club. In that regard being an ex-pro with contacts helps get your foot in the door. But you still have to put in the work. They're not just handing the licences out to any ex-pros who happen to want them.

The man has a clue what he's doing. It's just not working for several reasons; players aren't performing (his fault), players aren't of a high enough quality (club's fault).

You're so one dimensional.  :lol:

4-5-------1 formation. Still waiting to hear Luca's views about Pardew's favourite line up.

What do you want me to say? It's a safety-first formation that works well when you break quickly and have a striker that can handle the role.

We don't have that striker (at least not fit and playing), we're not breaking quickly enough although in season past we were much better at it, and it's not providing enough safety to squeek the odd result at the moment. We're just getting hammered.

There's nothing wrong with the principle of the formation but I agree the execution has been shit, performances have been shit, and Pardew has to answer for it.

So basically we are playing the wrong formation for the players we have available. If only there was a job description for someone who could sort that out.

If he's not thick then how does he think excuses like Science are acceptable in anyone's book? Why does he continually contradict himself?

Because he has to say something, he doesn't want to get sacked for telling the truth, the media don't care if it's nonsense, and he reckons (correctly) that most of the fans won't notice.

John Barnes was a better football show anchor than Rik Mayall would be. He did it professionally.

George Bush was a better president of the USA than Bill Hicks would have been. He did it professionally.

Lee Ryder is a better writer than anyone on the forum. He writes professionally.

If he's not thick then how does he think excuses like Science are acceptable in anyone's book? Why does he continually contradict himself?

Because he has to say something, he doesn't want to get sacked for telling the truth, the media don't care if it's nonsense, and he reckons (correctly) that most of the fans won't notice.

:jesuswept:  You are taking the piss, tell me you are.

So basically we are playing the wrong formation for the players we have available. If only there was a job description for someone who could sort that out.

Our problems are deeper than the wrong formation.

We're giving away a lot of goals recently. There are two ways you can go with it; be more attacking and hope that takes the pressure off (but might leave you open once you lose the ball), or keep it even tighter. 

Given we're already playing a 451 and our attacking options are pretty shit (injured, lack confidence, has never been prolific, was never any good, is 12 years old) there's not much room for movement.

John Barnes was a better football show anchor than Rik Mayall would be. He did it professionally.

George Bush was a better president of the USA than Bill Hicks would have been. He did it professionally.

Lee Ryder is a better writer than anyone on the forum. He writes professionally.

Nay. I don't make half the grammatical errors he does.

Luca :lol: Those f***ing UEFA licenses. Isn't every football manager in top-flight football required to do them? There are some absolute thick ones managing out there and Pardew is one of them. That was the worst argument of the day.

Doesn't mean shit that he's managed in 15 years. I can say the same about me and my family and go to lengths about professional contracts and shit, but that means fuck all. Pardew is absolutely clueless, matter of fact is that a manager that has managed for that amount of years should after 4 years or so in charge at least be able to integrate a footballing philosophy onto his team, but no. The simplest of all things is where he's failed at. He's a muppet and a con artist.