Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the actual record for the most consecutive games we've ever lost? Is he in any danger of touching that?

Lost 10 league matches and 2 cup matches in a row in 1977-1978.

So he would have to be here next season to achieve that. Let's fucking hope not.

Oh he'll be here.

Absolutely no chance.

I want to believe you.

I just don't :(

This absolute none performance and hba latest could be the tipping point. The plan was to see out the season, think Charnley will be pushing mike to end it sooner to build up a bit of spirit before the season ends.

It's flatter than I'd every have imagined. The players are totally stitching him up.

Guest bimpy474

@CaulkinTheTimes  7m

"People say our season is over which is an insult to our professionalism." Alan Pardew, Feb 10. 'Performances' like tonight are the insult.

Will George say that to his face in the press room in a minute, of course he wont.

Guest firetotheworks

@CaulkinTheTimes  7m

"People say our season is over which is an insult to our professionalism." Alan Pardew, Feb 10. 'Performances' like tonight are the insult.

Will George say that to his face in the press room in a minute, of course he wont.

I'm just glad that George exists tbh, anything else is a bonus.

Guest bimpy474

Anyone, i mean seriously, is there anyone out there who still doesn't think he needs to fuck off now?

Mick 'the slim' Lowes.

Guest bimpy474

@CaulkinTheTimes  7m

I'm just glad that George exists tbh, anything else is a bonus.

True.