Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Williamson would be playing for relegation fodder or back in the championship if Pardew wasn't here, so of-course he's going to defend him.

He's right with that though, it is frustrating because we were 3 points behind Liverpool Boxing Day. On the whole of things it's just been an average season. If someone said before the season you'd finish top half with 45-50 points, i'd have taken it after last season. The way the second half of the season has turned into this much of a disaster though on top of having no cup run has basically just ruined us all.

There's literally not one thing you can be positive about anymore, expectations were raised after the first half of the season then all expectation was crushed in the second half and it’s back to relegation talk in the near future.

Really thought he would be gone at the end of the season but the latest stuff in the media about our alleged transfer targets, who have "Pardew" written all over them, and the fact that he has an entourage of (s**** and British, coincidentally) players who mimic his drivel, points to the conclusion that he's completely safe. Going nowhere.

Guest neesy111

This so called transfer plan is a sham, we are just making it as we go along to suit whatever farce we are going to next on the pitch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27099847

By Ian Dennis BBC Radio 5 live commentator

I do find it ironic that Pardew is facing uncomfortable times because in football terms, to his credit, this campaign has been a comfortable one despite selling star player Yohan Cabaye in January.

At no stage has there been any threat after last season's serious flirtation with relegation, when they finished only five points clear of the bottom three in 16th position.

I wonder what Ian Dennis' definition of "football terms" is? NUFC have played crap football for the majority of the season. I bet he has barely seen NUFC play this season. He probably also wonders what the West Ham fans are complaining about Fat Sam for too.

Guest firetotheworks

11th in the Premier League is doing extremely well for someone like Mike Williamson.

This is the player btw, that when my mate met him in Floritas, told him without even a hint of a joke that he could have went to Man City instead of us but "wouldn't have got a game"

No shit.

We should all get Bane voice modulators and beat the piss out of him.

"You should have started Hatem Ben Arfa, Mister Pahhdew."

"A man's football club is his life, Mister Pahhdew."

Guest Dontooner

Pardew promoting Shola to be our next manager......( Not literally)

Goodness this below average people seem to herd together.

So awful to see them desperately defend their places.

I bet Remy cannot wait to get away from this shithouse, no way can i imagine the more talented players in our team licking his arse like that.

He'll be massivley up for this game knowing he's got scouts watching him. He might even snatch and grab us 3 points :lol:

Guest Dontooner

I bet Remy cannot wait to get away from this shithouse, no way can i imagine the more talented players in our team licking his arse like that.

He'll be massivley up for this game knowing he's got scouts watching him. He might even snatch and grab us 3 points :lol:

Probably saving himself for the world cup. Can't see him performing against his potential future club.

Probably saving himself for the world cup. Can't see him performing against his potential future club.

I can and I have no problem in him playing a blinder and scoring our only goal in an 8-1 thrashing. If he wants to go to Arsenal he needs to show them why he should.

11th in the Premier League is doing extremely well for someone like Mike Williamson.

This is the player btw, that when my mate met him in Floritas, told him without even a hint of a joke that he could have went to Man City instead of us but "wouldn't have got a game"

No shit.

No way :lol:

Pardew said: “Teams have closed in on us in this recent run and we need to get away again.

“In the last seven Premier League seasons we have only taken more points than we have this year once, so we have an opportunity to get more than 46 points and we want to try to take it.”

Can't go letting that 10th place get away.