Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That Edwards article.  :weep:

If Ashley doesn't sack Pardew, it's not because he's his own man, it's because he senses there's still enough Pardew supporters to allow him to keep him on. The Pardew apologists are effectively Ashley's shield.

if he keeps pardew on i'm deeply intrigued to see what happens in the first home game, i.e. will the majority of fans go from scaring the shithouse into his dugout at the very sight of him to mute apathy again?  if you were one of the ones booing and jeering him what could make you suddenly not care enough, some signings and a world cup?

we'd get what we deserve if it happens, important for me he's fucking hounded the moment a ball is kicked next season if he's still around

That Edwards article.  :weep:

If Ashley doesn't sack Pardew, it's not because he's his own man, it's because he senses there's still enough Pardew supporters to allow him to keep him on. The Pardew apologists are effectively Ashley's shield.

if he keeps pardew on i'm deeply intrigued to see what happens in the first home game, i.e. will the majority of fans go from scaring the shithouse into his dugout at the very sight of him to mute apathy again?  if you were one of the ones booing and jeering him what could make you suddenly not care enough, some signings and a world cup?

we'd get what we deserve if it happens, important for me he's fucking hounded the moment a ball is kicked next season if he's still around

Ashley has money to spend after the Cabaye sale and with the TV cash kicking in. He could figure that with enough good players he can get good results regardless of the manager. Which will of course be enough to placate a large section of mugs supporters.

um, I was actually responding to Yorkie's post about why he hates Pardew more than Ashley. 

I guess I hit too close to some hidden truth, like if I go any further, I'm going to find out who Jack Ruby was working for.

Certainly not Alan Pardew. Jack managed to hit the target.

Mob cur man, what a belmer. How do you dispute what a yes man is? That's even before you get to newcastle doing well and having a positive atmosphere; as if we don't want that. What is happening means we can't bob, you dope. Let's not kick up a fuss is we can be all seen to be positive guys like bob. Dimwit.

I read this aloud to Mrs Bimpy while she took her weekly bath. She was annoyed at first due to her not liking football but by the end she was engrossed. The prose, content and the smell of Radox combining to create a frisson of lust which, unfortunately, I took full advantage of. Thank you, Matthew.

:lol:

I read this aloud to Mrs Bimpy while she took her weekly bath. She was annoyed at first due to her not liking football but by the end she was engrossed. The prose, content and the smell of Radox combining to create a frisson of lust which, unfortunately, I took full advantage of. Thank you, Matthew.

:lol: fuck off bimpy you lovely poet

NPW

Re: Moncur's comments..

Who did I expect us to finish ahead of? Everybody! That includes Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, and any other f***er that stands in our way of being champions. I also expected us to win the champions league!! Or at least reach the final!!

FFS man, what the f*** is wrong with ambition? Yeah I know we're s***, and I know Pardew is s***, I know we don't spend, I know our squad is lacking etc... But I started this season like I start every season. To support the team in the aim of finishing the season as champions and winning every competition we enter.

This "where did you expect us to finish" lark is a post-modern NUFC cliche. Seems like a significant chunk of our fanbase has finally convinced themselves that they ARE deluded having been told time and time again by the southern press/fans of other clubs. Watching an entire season revolve around dampened expectations has been the near-death of this club. Madness.

Guest bimpy474

That's brilliant but wasn't me, i have a stalker :lol: