Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they're obviously just trying to detract from a quality piece of writing to make it all about themselves they might, aye.

If that's the case, it should have been left and mocked.

I'm already annoyed at some of the comments that will be appearing on facebook etc

"nar"

"not readin that lyk"

"wot about ashley"

"but science tho"

The anti-Pardew echo chamber only goes so far, like.

You need to stick to N-O if you want a pat on the back just for calling the manager a cunt.

I'm already annoyed at some of the comments that will be appearing on facebook etc

"nar"

"not readin that lyk"

"wot about ashley"

"but science tho"

You need to stick to N-O if you want a pat on the back just for calling the manager a cunt.

:sigh:

"nar"

"not readin that lyk"

"wot about ashley"

"but science tho"

What are you even on about, at this point?  Are you on the wind-up or not?

Because otherwise you seem to be criticising justified criticism for the sake of it.  All Jack's having a go at is the various shallow arguments that surface when Pardew's managerial abilities are picked apart.  It's not about just wanting to see one point of view, it's about not ever seeing an alternative point of view that makes any sense.

I'm going to provide a bit of balance here by stating that I don't like Wullie's write up.

What don't you like about it? (Genuinely interested btw)

Berrfust, man. :lol:

Aaaaand there's the bite :lol:

So fucking polite, though. Just so nice. I get the feeling that Bulflong Mince is one of those guys who feels uneasy about walking along the pavement in case he kills any of the microscopic bugs on the ground.

Aaaaand there's the bite :lol:

So f***ing polite, though. Just so nice. I get the feeling that Bulflong Mince is one of those guys who feels uneasy about walking along the pavement in case he kills any of the microscopic bugs on the ground.

:lol: reminds me of Butters off Southpark