Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I hate this cunt so much if it flashed up on SSN that he'd dropped dead, i would just shrug.

I feel terrible to think like that but i hate him so so much.

Guest bimpy474

Wouldn't it just be easier to tell us when you stop hating him and until then we'll all just assume you do?

Not really, always best to let off about the cuntminge now and again.

Wouldn't it just be easier to tell us when you stop hating him and until then we'll all just assume you do?

Not really, always best to let off about the cuntminge now and again.

There's a phrase that could be taken a variety of ways.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Pardew revealed he showed an interest in a home-grown player at another club, but has been forced to scrap any plans for a deal due to the price he had been quoted.

"The fees being paid for players such as Luke Shaw and, it seems, Adam Lallana, illustrates an important point that supporters need to understand,” wrote Pardew in his column for the Independent on Sunday.

"Clubs like Newcastle get accused of not signing English players, but these are prices mid-table teams in the Premier League simply cannot afford, unlike Champions League clubs with their extra revenue.

"We recently enquired about an unproven player not in the side at one of our top clubs, and we were asked £14million. He will not be joining.

"Yet we can pick up players such as Yohan Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy and Moussa Sissoko for reasonable fees, all of who have been starring for France at the World Cup."

The English player 'enquiry' is no doubt completely fictional and a direct reaction to the Shaw & Lallana transfers and one of the highlighted players we sold, the other is about to be sold because we ''can't'' hold onto them.

In addition we last signed a player via a transfer fee a very long time ago so is he sure we can do the second bit? Who are these players from France we've been signing recently?

Guest thenorthumbrian

I hate this c*** so much if it flashed up on SSN that he'd dropped dead, i would just shrug.

Hate the puppet and hate the puppet master.

I hate this c*** so much if it flashed up on SSN that he'd dropped dead, i would just shrug.

I'd celebrate it, tbh. I know I'll feel shit afterwards, but I'd do it anyway.

Guest bimpy474

Oh aye Ashley is the long term problem, but imo Ashley isn't to blame for hoying every set penis at Williamson, hoying 60 yard free kick in with no success ever. Or dropping and blaming Hatem, not playing Marv, or have us play some of the shittiest football i've ever seen.

Pardew is the short term problem and wish he was dead, there i said it.

Guest bimpy474

Was chatting to my mate yesterday who "feels sorry" for Pardew because Ashley has "made his job impossible".

I was flabbergasted.

Should have stabbed him.

Was chatting to my mate yesterday who "feels sorry" for Pardew because Ashley has "made his job impossible".

I was flabbergasted.

Flabbergasted? I'd say 80% of the fans share that view, and that is why the unholy alliance works so well for both parties.