Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictable kneejerks in here  :idiot2: Only a few days ago  everybody was rightfully behind Pards after we beat the leagues top brass.

Pards picked a strong team today - a team more than capable of beating Cardiff and they let him down today. The players should ask themselves "why?, why did we let Pards down?".

Pards can't go out there and play the match for them all he can do is pick a team to win the match and I feel he did that today.

Anyway you can't win every match in football thats just a fact so onwards and upwards and look fodward to the Man City game all we can do is get behind the lads and Pards and hope for a reaction IMHO FWIW I was at the match myself btw and I actually enjoyed it has a few jokes with a few mated stood around me.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Knee jerks?

Most of us anti Pardew folks have been regardless of the results.

Little knee jerking but apparently some poor trolling. You will find few Pardew advocates here and would have to go back quite a way to find many. Don't confuse those that are supportive of him at games while he is our manager to those that support him being our manager. As a supporter you should within reason always do the former.

You will find few here when given the option of him being replaced not biting your hands off.. That going back over a year.

Another year, another surrender. Absolutely fed up of this cowardly cunt now. Just incapable of using his squad adequately.

If his first XI isn't available for any reason he's totally lost. Fucking clueless wanker.

I don't understand the militant element of the anti-Pardew support that will willfully distort an event just to avoid giving the man any credit. This season he's done little wrong yet I've seen posters on here slag him off for being overly defensive at White Hart Lane, suggest that winning at Old Trafford ain't no ting, complain about the 5-1 against Stoke and more.

He's not a particularly likeable bloke, he's an Ashley shill, he's a gobshite and I get that but this attitude of laying the blame for anything at Pardew's door while giving him pelters for every little thing is pathetic and makes it hard to take anything said about him seriously.

Perspective lads. Get some.

Can you defend his record in the FA Cup? That's what I'm pissed off about right now, nothing to do with the league.

Pards can't go out there and play the match for them all he can do is pick a team to win the match and I feel he did that today.

And that's the problem,because all he does is pick the team and leaves it at that.

No inspiring subs to try and win the game,no firing them up at half time. If his initial starting 11 don't perform,he does not have the abiltity to turn it around. (Unless we get luck on our side)

That's a personnel issue, surely? Unless you're suggesting he invest in a smoke machine and a glitter gun to add a bit of pzazz when we bring on Obertan?

I don't understand the militant element of the anti-Pardew support that will willfully distort an event just to avoid giving the man any credit. This season he's done little wrong yet I've seen posters on here slag him off for being overly defensive at White Hart Lane, suggest that winning at Old Trafford ain't no ting, complain about the 5-1 against Stoke and more.

He's not a particularly likeable bloke, he's an Ashley shill, he's a gobshite and I get that but this attitude of laying the blame for anything at Pardew's door while giving him pelters for every little thing is pathetic and makes it hard to take anything said about him seriously.

I hate the cunt but gave him credit for results this season so far, however he is such a negative cunt at times and leaves too much to chance hoping we scrape a win, he has done it in all cup games since he has been here. He will not attack a team when we are a goal up or at 0-0, preferring to get through to 60 mins before having a go.

He comes out with bullshit around us controlling the game when we should be battering them. What does he even mean by controlling, not attacking, not hurting them just controlling where the ball is?

For all the credit I will give him, he has fucked up again, maybe not in personnel but in motivation and tactics

And that's the problem,because all he does is pick the team and leaves it at that.

No inspiring subs to try and win the game,no firing them up at half time. If his initial starting 11 don't perform,he does not have the abiltity to turn it around. (Unless we get luck on our side)

That's a personnel issue, surely? Unless you're suggesting he invest in a smoke machine and a glitter gun to add a bit of pzazz when we bring on Obertan?

Cardiff must have 18 world class stars knocking about? - not always about the level of ability of personnel, it comes down to motivation, tactics and strategy also.

Par for the course is par for the course.

I've given Pardew credit for the good results but the issues which have been persistent throughout his tenure remain.

He's a defensive manager with little to no ambition who undermines the club and it's supporters at every opportunity.

Pardew;

Reckons we were 'in control for 70 mins'.

'Wonder goal out of nothing for the winner and then a set play'

'Questioning the referee in the run up to the equaliser'

'Disappointed with the players - players were up for it. We played well and contained them first half'

'Effort and commitment was there'

'At home - you cannot back off against quality sides - you cannot be negative' (he seriously said that!) Genuine trolling attempt to end there?

Can you defend his record in the FA Cup? That's what I'm pissed off about right now, nothing to do with the league.

No, that's a major black mark against his name however I don't know how much those above him are influencing things. I'm sure he wants trophies if only for Brand Pardew because managers aren't judged on eighth place finishes, they're judged on trophies won.

His record in the cups is absolutely disgraceful. It is hard to imagine but he nearly won the FA Cup with West Ham - must have been a fluke.

Certainly wasn't a fluke that he hoyed the lead in the final away twice.

No, that's a major black mark against his name however I don't know how much those above him are influencing things. I'm sure he wants trophies if only for Brand Pardew because managers aren't judged on eighth place finishes, they're judged on trophies won.

I doubt Mike Ashley was phoning down to the bench telling him to send on Obertan.

Perspective? 4 seasons of utter failure in the domestic cups, complaints from the manger ad nauseam about the one decent European run and the ownership showing a complete lack of ambition. I have plenty enough to make me sick tbh.

'Wonder goal out of nothing for the winner and then a set play'

Long shots and set pieces are part of football? Who knew?

Cardiff, inexplicably didn't have their full backs (who can't cross) taking the corners - crazy cunts.

That's a canny description of a shite football manager, he wants to win a cup but can't get out of the early rounds as often as we do.

Pardew being completely clueless is only part of why we lost. The other part is the owner putting no value in the cups at all and Pardew being a coward and a yes man. Pardew being sacked wouldn't change a thing imo, we need the lot of them to fuck off.

Pardew being completely clueless is only part of why we lost. The other part is the owner putting no value in the cups at all and Pardew being a coward and a yes man. Pardew being sacked wouldn't change a thing imo, we need the lot of them to f*** off.

Exactly.

I doubt Mike Ashley was phoning down to the bench telling him to send on Obertan.

Probably not, however I'm sure he'll have been reminded by his paymasters that the cup is not a priority.