Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Pardew;

Reckons we were 'in control for 70 mins'.

'Wonder goal out of nothing for the winner and then a set play'

'Questioning the referee in the run up to the equaliser'

'Disappointed with the players - players were up for it. We played well and contained them first half'

'Effort and commitment was there'

'At home - you cannot back off against quality sides - you cannot be negative' (he seriously said that!) Genuine trolling attempt to end there?

Got so sick of him saying that shit, it was a second string Cardiff ffs.

Hows about attacking them and standing on their neck and battering the life out of them..........god i hate him.

If they felt the need to tell the fan's forum we've got no f***ing ambition in that area so not to expect anything I wouldn't be surprised if Pardew has been told the same, albeit in stronger terms.

He's just a shit manager and today is just another indication of that and not a one off, our record in this competition under him is shocking.

Guest bimpy474

Why do we have to do just enough to win, why cant we fly at teams and try to batter them. What the fuck is the twat afraid of.

Trying to win by the odd goal is always going to come unstuck if the other team happen score, the fucking gimp.

Why do we have to do just enough to win, why cant we fly at teams and try to batter them. What the f*** is the t*** afraid of.

Trying to win by the odd goal is always going to come unstuck if the other team happen score, the f***ing gimp.

Yup he just reverts to lump it to Shola as soon as his 1-0 plan starts turning to shit.

Guest bimpy474

Why do we have to do just enough to win, why cant we fly at teams and try to batter them. What the f*** is the t*** afraid of.

Trying to win by the odd goal is always going to come unstuck if the other team happen score, the f***ing gimp.

Yup he just reverts to lump it to Shola as soon as his 1-0 plan starts turning to shit.

And it's been like that for nearly 3 years now, and still people defend him and the media say nothing......so depressing watching what he serves up when we're up against mediocre sides at home.

Predictable kneejerks in here  :idiot2: Only a few days ago  everybody was rightfully behind Pards after we beat the leagues top brass.

Pards picked a strong team today - a team more than capable of beating Cardiff and they let him down today. The players should ask themselves "why?, why did we let Pards down?".

Pards can't go out there and play the match for them all he can do is pick a team to win the match and I feel he did that today.

Anyway you can't win every match in football thats just a fact so onwards and upwards and look fodward to the Man City game all we can do is get behind the lads and Pards and hope for a reaction IMHO FWIW I was at the match myself btw and I actually enjoyed it has a few jokes with a few mated stood around me.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Listen you fucking... okay, I'm going to try not to get personal.

Your first few sentences are absolutely horse shit of the lowest order.

There were many, many of us on here who were complaining about the same exact shit we're all complaining about now during the successful run. And what were we told then? That we were negative bastids who can't appreciate anything.

Everything you're hearing right now has been said a billion times by many since Pardew took over -- yes, even during the season we finished 5th. Nothing has changed under this fucknit and nothing will, because he hasn't improved. He's the same negative snakeoil salesman he's been since he took over, a shit manager plucked from obscurity by a regime that belongs there.

Guest bimpy474

Predictable kneejerks in here  :idiot2: Only a few days ago  everybody was rightfully behind Pards after we beat the leagues top brass.

Pards picked a strong team today - a team more than capable of beating Cardiff and they let him down today. The players should ask themselves "why?, why did we let Pards down?".

Pards can't go out there and play the match for them all he can do is pick a team to win the match and I feel he did that today.

Anyway you can't win every match in football thats just a fact so onwards and upwards and look fodward to the Man City game all we can do is get behind the lads and Pards and hope for a reaction IMHO FWIW I was at the match myself btw and I actually enjoyed it has a few jokes with a few mated stood around me.

There were many, many of us on here who were complaining about the same exact shit we're all complaining about now during the successful run. And what were we told then? That we were negative bastids who can't appreciate anything.

Everything you're hearing right now has been said a billion times by many since Pardew took over -- yes, even during the season we finished 5th. Nothing has changed under this fucknit and nothing will, because he hasn't improved. He's the same negative snakeoil salesman he's been since he took over, a shit manager plucked from obscurity by a regime that belongs there.

It's Spudil :lol:  :fishing:

It's Spudil :lol:  :fishing:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2270397/samuel-jackson-shark-o.gif

One of the most annoying things about Pardew for me is that he stumbles across the best way of setting the players up and then doesn't even realise it or chooses to go against it because he's so scared of doing something he's obviously not used to.

I don't understand the militant element of the anti-Pardew support that will willfully distort an event just to avoid giving the man any credit. This season he's done little wrong yet I've seen posters on here slag him off for being overly defensive at White Hart Lane, suggest that winning at Old Trafford ain't no ting, complain about the 5-1 against Stoke and more.

He's not a particularly likeable bloke, he's an Ashley shill, he's a gobshite and I get that but this attitude of laying the blame for anything at Pardew's door while giving him pelters for every little thing is pathetic and makes it hard to take anything said about him seriously.

Perspective lads. Get some.

There extremists and trolls at either end of the spectrum. I think Pardew has rightfully been praised on here when he has deserved it.

It is always going to be harder to see the positives, as the positives are what he is paid to do. Positives aren't always success as much as meeting expectations. With the talent he has at his disposal he should be meeting those expectations and surpassing them. The manure game was one example of that and he was rightfully praised.

Meeting expectations would be:

- getting positive results against lower opposition and being competitive against higher

- setting a team up to play effective football.   

- Instilling belief and positivity and getting the best out of players.

- improving the clubs standing

Pardew has exceeded expectations a few times this season against Chelsea, spurs, manure and possibly Liverpool. However with his constant boasts about our first eleven being able to match any team he doesn't help his cause. We also consistently struggle against  lower opposition home and away, which takes any gloss off our hard earned results. Not to mention his gutless approach and results in derby games. In this category for me he fails.

Effective football doesn't have to be attractive and god knows we can rarely claim to play attractive football under Pardew. As I mentioned earlier I haven't seen us play consistent fluid attacking football under Pardew, we had started to get that under Hughton...but maybe it wouldn't have come with consistent effective results had he stayed. On paper he probably meets expectations during his tenure. His first season he met expectations, absolutely exceeded in his second year then absolutely failed last season. This season is certainly make or break for him and he looks to be meeting a top ten or top eight (in his words) target.

What stats do is support Pardew but ignore the fact we played some truly awful football, had Lady Luck firmly onside and some rarely in form strikers. It can be argued either way but facts don't lie.

As for Instilling belief in players Pardew and our coaching team fall woefully short. We rarely come out looking to win, we rarely look fluid in attack or hungry enough to get into the right positions. Players heads go down very easily and we look sacred much of the time. Does he get the best out of players?

We have seen krul, gouffran and colocinni solid, although the latter certainly was before. Williamson has been solid at times. The rest are inconsistent like the team. Cabaye and Titote have peaked and dipped. More worryingly are the players that have come in and looked great then wained, which is sometimes natural, Pardew doesn't show he knows how to get the. Back though.. Both Titote and Cabaye clearly just worked it out themselves as a season long poor form yet consistent starting places made no difference. What of Cisse, Ben Arfa, Sissoko, marveaux his refusal to play Anita and in the past Ben Arfa and marveaux when they were clearly better than those on the pitch. Also his high praise of youngsters only for their appearances to be reduced to reserve team football. I would say there are very few in our team laying to their potential.

The biggest problem is where our expectation as fans differs from the above. Things like cup runs, derby victories and playing with attacking intent and style are clearly not club priorities. That doesn't mean they should be ignored either.

A couple of things I think we have improved upon this season is our defending and possession football in the middle of the park, our short passing has improved from sloppy to tighter too. We still lack so much coming forward due to Pardews insistent negativity.

Pardew;

'Disappointed with the players - players were up for it. We played well and contained them first half'

'At home - you cannot back off against quality sides - you cannot be negative' (he seriously said that!) Genuine trolling attempt to end there?

Got so sick of him saying that s***, it was a second string Cardiff ffs.

Hows about attacking them and standing on their neck and battering the life out of them..........god i hate him.

Wow are those quotes real?

Seriously couldn't be more wrong about virtually every point he has made there. Unbelievably deluded. What pisses me off the most is how the press could care less and never call Pardew on his bullshit.

Once again, completely outdone by a relatively greenhorn manager.

Obertan sub right after we scored was another level of retarded and then waiting til we were trailing after Cardiff changed it up, giving Remy a whopping 11 minutes and introducing Shola after having Sammy warm up all half. :lol:

Fucking negative, cautious, clueless cunt. Wheels coming off again.

I don't understand the militant element of the anti-Pardew support that will willfully distort an event just to avoid giving the man any credit. This season he's done little wrong yet I've seen posters on here slag him off for being overly defensive at White Hart Lane, suggest that winning at Old Trafford ain't no ting, complain about the 5-1 against Stoke and more.

He's not a particularly likeable bloke, he's an Ashley shill, he's a gobshite and I get that but this attitude of laying the blame for anything at Pardew's door while giving him pelters for every little thing is pathetic and makes it hard to take anything said about him seriously.

Perspective lads. Get some.

There extremists and trolls at either end of the spectrum. I think Pardew has rightfully been praised on here when he has deserved it.

It is always going to be harder to see the positives, as the positives are what he is paid to do. Positives aren't always success as much as meeting expectations. With the talent he has at his disposal he should be meeting those expectations and surpassing them. The manure game was one example of that and he was rightfully praised.

Meeting expectations would be:

- getting positive results against lower opposition and being competitive against higher

- setting a team up to play effective football.   

- Instilling belief and positivity and getting the best out of players.

- improving the clubs standing

Pardew has exceeded expectations a few times this season against Chelsea, spurs, manure and possibly Liverpool. However with his constant boasts about our first eleven being able to match any team he doesn't help his cause. We also consistently struggle against  lower opposition home and away, which takes any gloss off our hard earned results. Not to mention his gutless approach and results in derby games. In this category for me he fails.

Effective football doesn't have to be attractive and god knows we can rarely claim to play attractive football under Pardew. As I mentioned earlier I haven't seen us play consistent fluid attacking football under Pardew, we had started to get that under Hughton...but maybe it wouldn't have come with consistent effective results had he stayed. On paper he probably meets expectations during his tenure. His first season he met expectations, absolutely exceeded in his second year then absolutely failed last season. This season is certainly make or break for him and he looks to be meeting a top ten or top eight (in his words) target.

What stats do is support Pardew but ignore the fact we played some truly awful football, had Lady Luck firmly onside and some rarely in form strikers. It can be argued either way but facts don't lie.

As for Instilling belief in players Pardew and our coaching team fall woefully short. We rarely come out looking to win, we rarely look fluid in attack or hungry enough to get into the right positions. Players heads go down very easily and we look sacred much of the time. Does he get the best out of players?

We have seen krul, gouffran and colocinni solid, although the latter certainly was before. Williamson has been solid at times. The rest are inconsistent like the team. Cabaye and Titote have peaked and dipped. More worryingly are the players that have come in and looked great then wained, which is sometimes natural, Pardew doesn't show he knows how to get the. Back though.. Both Titote and Cabaye clearly just worked it out themselves as a season long poor form yet consistent starting places made no difference. What of Cisse, Ben Arfa, Sissoko, marveaux his refusal to play Anita and in the past Ben Arfa and marveaux when they were clearly better than those on the pitch. Also his high praise of youngsters only for their appearances to be reduced to reserve team football. I would say there are very few in our team laying to their potential.

The biggest problem is where our expectation as fans differs from the above. Things like cup runs, derby victories and playing with attacking intent and style are clearly not club priorities. That doesn't mean they should be ignored either.

A couple of things I think we have improved upon this season is our defending and possession football in the middle of the park, our short passing has improved from sloppy to tighter too. We still lack so much coming forward due to Pardews insistent negativity.

The most measured, insightful and rational response one could've given to those questions and accusations.

:clap:

Guest bimpy474

Pardew;

Got so sick of him saying that s***, it was a second string Cardiff ffs.

Wow are those quotes real?

Seriously couldn't be more wrong about virtually every point he has made there. Unbelievably deluded. What pisses me off the most is how the press could care less and never call Pardew on his bullshit.

They are real yes, just read them in the chronicle. He's like Fat Sam in the fact the media love him. They fail to see what shit football his teams play at times.

And that shit of his about Front foot football, that's the one thing we don't resemble in any way at all.

Love this 'front foot' stuff :)

In cricket he'd be the wanker test opener who gets 20 runs defending all and sundry while his teammates reach double-hundreds, but keeps getting picked because he provides 'stability' up the order.

Everyone hates that guy.

Guest bimpy474

In cricket he'd be the wanker test opener who gets 20 runs defending all and sundry while his teammates reach double-hundreds, but keeps getting picked because he provides 'stability' up the order.

Everyone hates that guy.

That's the first 5 England batsmen :lol:

It's his mentality which pisses me off. The quote before the Arsenal game was shocking. He can get results by doing his "score early and sitback" approach but it can also bite him on the arse equally. Surely he can see the benefit of going for the kill? I know Stoke was 9-men but when he took off Anita for Shola, it was at least a sign and a change from his usual, he actually went for it. We probably would finish a similar position whether we take either approach, but the fans would be a helluva lot happier with a bit of entertainment. I just don't understand why he doesn't stick with it because he's shown, albeit far too infrequently, that he's capable of it.

Everyone hates that guy.

That's the first 5 England batsmen :lol:

:lol: