Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From Bimpy (edited)

Hi James,Sorry to lumber you with this but would you do me a favour and just pass a message on to most of the posters on N.O.  Thank those who showed concern and didn't want me to go, and let them know I will be back online after a few months hopefully.

I didn't leave because of a little disagreement with POOT, that was just the end of it all for me. I was rather fed up with a couple of posters who in my opinion were just nasty and spiteful for the sake of it, and picked at anything I said and things other posters said as well, so it wasn't just me they were getting at. I just felt a break was needed before I got kicked off for calling one of them something I shouldn't, or worse. Added to a few personal things that are going on which I won't bother you with.

Tell it how you like, I'll leave it in your capable hands.

Fair play to bimpy.

:thup:

From Bimpy (edited)

Hi James,Sorry to lumber you with this but would you do me a favour and just pass a message on to most of the posters on N.O.  Thank those who showed concern and didn't want me to go, and let them know I will be back online after a few months hopefully.

I didn't leave because of a little disagreement with POOT, that was just the end of it all for me. I was rather fed up with a couple of posters who in my opinion were just nasty and spiteful for the sake of it, and picked at anything I said and things other posters said as well, so it wasn't just me they were getting at. I just felt a break was needed before I got kicked off for calling one of them something I shouldn't, or worse. Added to a few personal things that are going on which I won't bother you with.

:undecided:

From Bimpy (edited)

:lol: I hadn't said anything to him for fucking ages, and even then I apologised.  Not having this at all.

Anyway, Alan Pardew...

From Bimpy (edited)

:lol: I hadn't said anything to him for fucking ages, and even then I apologised.  Not having this at all.

Anyway, Alan Pardew...

:lol: