Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wasn't necessarily aimed at you mate, as I was just skimming through the thread seeing "no decent manager will work under these conditions". :thup:

No offence taken... And I agree a "decent" manager would probably work under the same conditions just not a "Top" manager what seemed to be argued... I think! As like you I just wandered into the thread and next thing I know I'm being called an idiot! :lol:

State of some our fans man:

Me:

Probably worth mentioning we have a very easy run after the opening game. It'll be interesting to see what happens given the end of last season as some will give Pardew the benefit of the doubt and issue him some more time but if he doesn't pick up points early doors it'll be toxic very quickly, hopefully straightaway.

Some knacker:

Love to hear who you think should be in charge of the team.

I doubt you have a credible answer.

If you said it was for his antics at Hull and nothing else I might believe you. However the chances are that you are one of these anyone but him merchants who if they got their own way would be banging on about getting rid of the next manager in next to no time.

Plenty of mackems play the delusional card but you and people like you they'd be right. Within the constraints he has had to operate Pardew has done a decent job. He's not the best manager in the world but he's probably the best we can hope to get. You can kick these bullshit ideas of getting the likes of Hiddink into touch. No top manager is going to accept the conditions that Pardew has had to accept.

It's time for you to grow up and accept the position we are in. We have an owner who was mugged by Hall and Shepherd who now wants his money back. He's going to keep a tight rein on transfers and wages until he recovers the hidden debt. At that point he might walk away but more likely he'll use the club as a cash cow especially with  the ridiculous TV deal that is place. Pardew is here to stay and no amount of whining on message boards is going to change that. Pack in Sky, pack in your season ticket and hope that he'll sell to some multi billionaire wants to spunk their wealth on the club. Kanckers like you will see us end up with another Vincent Tan, Al Fayed or that other knacker at Hull.

At least he didn't bring up Pardew's gambling debts.  :lol:

He doesn't say a lot wrong in my eyes...

You agree with the bits about Ashley 'getting his money back' and the hitherto-unknown 'hidden debt'?

:idiot2:

I agree we are tied into a loveless marriage of sorts until he recovers the money he paid to buy the club and keep it afloat...

I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

I contend that he long since recovered the monies he paid to buy the club and its inherent debt.

I contend that he has for some time already been using the club as a cash cow and showcase for his scummy brands.

Look at this years shirts for God's sake - the cheapest, nastiest selections from the Puma option book (stick on crest - embarrassing don't cover it) -and the largest margin for Fatty.

I'd also be keen to learn your thoughts on this mysterious 'hidden debt' What is it? How much is it? Where did it come from? What measurements are in place to pay it back? (TV money from last season? Net, we've spent next to nothing this close season.

I contend that you're defending the indefensible.

You agree with the bits about Ashley 'getting his money back' and the hitherto-unknown 'hidden debt'?

I agree we are tied into a loveless marriage of sorts until he recovers the money he paid to buy the club and keep it afloat...

I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

I contend that he long since recovered the monies he paid to buy the club and its inherent debt.

I contend that he has for some time already been using the club as a cash cow and showcase for his scummy brands.

Look at this years shirts for God's sake - the cheapest, nastiest selections from the Puma option book (stick on crest - embarrassing don't cover it) -and the largest margin for Fatty.

I'd also be keen to learn your thoughts on this mysterious 'hidden debt' What is it? How much is it? Where did it come from? What measurements are in place to pay it back? (TV money from last season? Net, we've spent next to nothing this close season.

I contend that you're defending the indefensible.

I'd say you'd just agreed with me... :lol:

If he's long recovered the debt as you claim then he's moved on to the phase of using us for a cash/advertising cow which you highlight yourself with Puma etc and not spending the TV money...

I'm not defending anybody nor was the person on FB when reading what he had to say...

I agree not many top managers would work under these conditions and for such a low salary...

I agree he was stitched up by H&S which has been proven as he didn't do due diligence to uncover the debt and also with myself being a Freeman of Newcastle he didn't realise we are one of the few clubs that doesn't own the land the ground is built on which reduces the value of the club greatly...

I agree that once   :lol: he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

I agree he could also decide to just sell up after making balance sheet look as good as possible...

I agree us whinging about AP on MB's is going to have no effect on wether he sticks with AP...

So like I said... I don't think he said a lot wrong and agreed with the points I've highlighted...

Wow  :sad:

That someone like you has been taken in by this crap is amazing and illustrates how the lower gene pool dwellers come to the positions of 'It ain't Pardews fault man.....Ashley spends money ya kna....There's nowt we can do' etc.

Nope not many managers would work with this owner, then again not many touted for a job that didn't exist, have the financial issues and debts he does, realise that this is the pinnacle of their career (as he's arguably two leagues above his level) abd will put up with owt for the chance to manage us, and most importantly is a willing and culpable puppet of the regime.

Stitched up :lol: Give over. He bought us expecting a quick sell on one/two years down the line, then the biggest receession since the 1930s hit...plan scuppered. Now he's stuck. As for recovering the money, no one forced this odious c*** to buy us, he did so willingly, if he didn't research stuff properly guess what...tough s***, and his risk has backfired..OK,then you want your money back? then take some back but do it whilst actually running a club to compete and not just survive. Make us competitive and you can get out of dodge far quicker.

Once he's done that! the c*** is raping us now.

As for the whinging bit..welli  guess we can either say nowt and just 'stay loyal' etc etc etc or we can voice an opinion on the decimation of our club, not attend games, not buy merchandise and try and influence an owner in the only way we can really through protest and boycotts etc.

At the end of the day it's up to the individual. I say those still supporting this regime are culpable, collaborators with the most pernicious owner and regime controlling our club we have seen.

The incredible thing is that as bad as Pardew is, he's probably still around the middle of the pack if you were to rank the premier league managers.

Whilst I disagree wholeheartedly, it's not just the football aspect of Alan Pardew I have a problem with, it's his total lack of respect for the football club, its supporters, its history. Unlike the rest of the managers in the division, he has absolutely no interest in the club being at all successful or even interesting. He's a leech, hanging onto a once great institution to feed his own ego whilst bringing it down to his level so that he can remain employed.

That's why I can't support the team whilst he's in charge.

In short, he's a cunt.

I've not been taken in by anything... And I'm certainly no AP sympathiser... I think we are arguing different points judging by your latest response as they don't apply to the points I made...

The incredible thing is that as bad as Pardew is, he's probably still around the middle of the pack if you were to rank the premier league managers.

Whilst I disagree wholeheartedly, it's not just the football aspect of Alan Pardew I have a problem with, it's his total lack of respect for the football club, its supporters, its history. Unlike the rest of the managers in the division, he has absolutely no interest in the club being at all successful or even interesting. He's a leech, hanging onto a once great institution to feed his own ego whilst bringing it down to his level so that he can remain employed.

That's why I can't support the team whilst he's in charge.

In short, he's a c***.

:clap:

I'm with Wullie. Pardew is pathetic.

I think we all agree with that on this (last) page... It certainly wasn't what I was arguing... People need to read more closely and digest before replying at times... Hence why I use  ellipses to help clarify... :lol:

I think we all agree with that on this (last) page... It certainly wasn't what I was arguing... People need to read more closely and digest before replying at times... Hence why I use  ellipses to help clarify... :lol:

You state: "I agree that once he's done (got his money back) that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD..." this is troubling, as myself and others contend that he's most certainly got his money back  and has, for some time, been usong the club as a cash cow and billboard for Shit Direct and his tatty brands.

Look at St James' Park FFS - it certainly concentrates the mind on the football/abusing Pardew; looking at the interior of the stadium makes me feel slightly queasy.

You state: "I agree that once he's done (got his money back) that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD..." this is troubling, as myself and others contend that he's most certainly got his money back  and has, for some time, been usong the club as a cash cow and billboard for s*** Direct and his tatty brands.

Look at St James' Park FFS - it certainly concentrates the mind on the football/abusing Pardew; looking at the interior of the stadium makes me feel slightly queasy.

I think what is disturbing is firstly you quoting me "..." But amending what I said... Secondly what is disturbing is you making the same point again and still mis-reading what I said... And thirdly that you are arguing with someone who is agreeing with you and saying the same thing... :lol:

"I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

I agree he could also decide to just sell up after making balance sheet look as good as possible..."

Read that and you will see that I'm in agreement with you... I don't see how you fail to understand that... :lol:

He may have recouped his money already as others have suggested... That was not the point I was making though it was his intentions of what he will do with the club when he has...

No one is expecting this board to hire a top manager.

A manager/coach who looks to play attacking football and understands the simple stuff, such as coaching the players to pass and move would be fine.

All that needs to be said. How much are Sunderland paying Poyet? He's not even that special as a manager, but he's light years ahead of Pardew.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wullie nailing it again! Since he arrived he has done nowt but dumb down the supporters and if you were to believe Pardew we are nothing but filler for this division, a club incapable of achieving anything who should be thankful for 'Mike' and 'front foot football', Souness, Roeder, Gullit, Dalglish and Big Sam were all awful managers for us but they all considered us a big club capable of great things and they had some degree of ambition despite their shiteness. Pardew is scum, sheer scum. As Wullie said he is a leech and a fraud.

You state: "I agree that once he's done (got his money back) that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD..." this is troubling, as myself and others contend that he's most certainly got his money back  and has, for some time, been usong the club as a cash cow and billboard for s*** Direct and his tatty brands.

I think what is disturbing is firstly you quoting me "..." But amending what I said... Secondly what is disturbing is you making the same point again and still mis-reading what I said... And thirdly that you are arguing with someone who is agreeing with you and saying the same thing... :lol:

"I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

I agree he could also decide to just sell up after making balance sheet look as good as possible..."

Read that and you will see that I'm in agreement with you... I don't see how you fail to understand that... :lol:

He may have recouped his money already as others have suggested... That was not the point I was making though it was his intentions of what he will do with the club when he has...

You say 'once' he's got his money back, I say he has already, and then some. I don't think that's the same argument at all.

You also suggest - using the future tense - that he's going to use NUFC as a cash cow/billboard. I say he's doing that already, and then some (again).

I'm not sure we're in agreement, but it's not especially important.

You say 'once' he's got his money back, I say he has already, and then some. I don't think that's the same argument at all.

You also suggest - using the future tense - that he's going to use NUFC as a cash cow/billboard. I say he's doing that already, and then some (again).

I'm not sure we're in agreement, but it's not especially important.

Once can be used in past tence... :lol:

I had a feeling that's what was troubling you hence me clarifying it in my last paragraph in the post above...

No one knows for sure either way hence why you can't be definitive about it if you are being reasonable about it...

So to clarify "once" more...

Since the falling out with the fans he has decided to claw his money back... Once he has done that he will continue to claw more money back in exactly the same vein (hence why it isn't really that important if he's clawed his original amount back already or not) ... Or he could decide to sell once he has has his money back or more...

So in short I agree that he is using us as a cash cow now... I thought he was before... And he'll either continue to or sell us...

I know it can't be measured but I'd wager Ashley has already got his money back multiple times due to his shitty brand being plastered all over our stadium for the world to see.  When he bought the club, shares in Sports Direct were £2.05. Today they are worth £6.57.