Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I agree not many top managers would work under these conditions and for such a low salary...

I can't see any reference to us getting a top manager in the quote you agree with, what's your point?

I agree he was stitched up by H&S which has been proven as he didn't do due diligence to uncover the debt and also with myself being a Freeman of Newcastle he didn't realise we are one of the few clubs that doesn't own the land the ground is built on which reduces the value of the club greatly...

How was he stitched up by Hall & Shepherd?  He stitched himself up by rushing into buying the club, he stitched himself up by not even doing basic checks like using Google to find out who owned the ground because all of us knew that we didn't own it.  We had a thread on here about debt and I think we had discussed just about everything that was classed as debt.  We all knew how Michael Owen was being paid for and that was the only thing they didn't know apart from the loan which we had discussed to death on here so it was public knowledge.

I agree we are tied into a loveless marriage of sorts until he recovers the money he paid to buy the club and keep it afloat...

I think most would agree with that minor point, a minor point which had nothing to do with what Disco had originally said.  It's not a point which should be used to justify anybody being happy with Pardew or a reason why anybody should be willing to accept his position at the club.

I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

That's happening now, I don't think "could" even comes into it.  We're an advertising billboard for his shitty brand and the only reason he'll allow the club to use it's own money is to keep us in the Premiership and that is because of the cost of relegation and no more.  Again, what has the comment got to do with the original point regarding Pardew?

I agree he could also decide to just sell up after making balance sheet look as good as possible...

He could decide to sell at any time.  :lol:  Again, what has that got to do with Pardew?

I agree us whinging about AP on MB's is going to have no effect on wether he sticks with AP...

So like I said... I don't think he said a lot wrong and agreed with the points I've highlighted...

Wrong, talking about Pardew on here went a long way towards what happened in our last home game.  Talk on here was enough to have banners produced and a walk out.  Talk on here was probably the seed that ended up in Pardew sitting in the dugout because he was boo'd every time he stood up.

I know it can't be measured but I'd wager Ashley has already got his money back multiple times due to his shitty brand being plastered all over our stadium for the world to see.  When he bought the club, shares in Sports Direct were £2.05. Today they are worth £6.57.

Pretty sure they were worth about 35p.

I agree not many top managers would work under these conditions and for such a low salary...

I can't see any reference to us getting a top manager in the quote you agree with, what's your point?

I agree he was stitched up by H&S which has been proven as he didn't do due diligence to uncover the debt and also with myself being a Freeman of Newcastle he didn't realise we are one of the few clubs that doesn't own the land the ground is built on which reduces the value of the club greatly...

How was he stitched up by Hall & Shepherd?  He stitched himself up by rushing into buying the club, he stitched himself up by not even doing basic checks like using Google to find out who owned the ground because all of us knew that we didn't own it.  We had a thread on here about debt and I think we had discussed just about everything that was classed as debt.  We all knew how Michael Owen was being paid for and that was the only thing they didn't know apart from the loan which we had discussed to death on here so it was public knowledge.

I agree we are tied into a loveless marriage of sorts until he recovers the money he paid to buy the club and keep it afloat...

I think most would agree with that minor point, a minor point which had nothing to do with what Disco had originally said.  It's not a point which should be used to justify anybody being happy with Pardew or a reason why anybody should be willing to accept his position at the club.

I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

That's happening now, I don't think "could" even comes into it.  We're an advertising billboard for his shitty brand and the only reason he'll allow the club to use it's own money is to keep us in the Premiership and that is because of the cost of relegation and no more.  Again, what has the comment got to do with the original point regarding Pardew?

I agree he could also decide to just sell up after making balance sheet look as good as possible...

He could decide to sell at any time.  :lol:  Again, what has that got to do with Pardew?

I agree us whinging about AP on MB's is going to have no effect on wether he sticks with AP...

So like I said... I don't think he said a lot wrong and agreed with the points I've highlighted...

Wrong, talking about Pardew on here went a long way towards what happened in our last home game.  Talk on here was enough to have banners produced and a walk out.  Talk on here was probably the seed that ended up in Pardew sitting in the dugout because he was boo'd every time he stood up.

None of my comments have anything to do with AP... :lol: I've made this clear in my subsequent posts... I simply came into this thread and noticed someone had quoted someone else talking about MA and what he thought he was going to do with the club and I agreed with it by and large and since then I've subsequently misquoted and misinterpreted and attacked by people who've made comments which are by and large the same comments I've made and agree with yet somehow they think are making opposing remarks when they are not... Then to top it off you've went to a lot of trouble to break down my comments as if they are in relation to AP when none of them were... :lol:

This is obviously not the thread for reasoned and intelligent debate so on that note I'll leave you all to fall out agreeing with yourselves... :lol:

And you've all blew your chances of me stopping my ellipses... :lol:

None of my comments have anything to do with AP... :lol: I've made this clear in my subsequent posts... I simply came into this thread and noticed someone had quoted someone else talking about MA and what he thought he was going to do with the club and I agreed with it by and large and since then I've subsequently misquoted and misinterpreted and attacked by people who've made comments which are by and large the same comments I've made and agree with yet somehow they think are making opposing remarks when they are not... Then to top it off you've went to a lot of trouble to break down my comments as if they are in relation to AP when none of them were... :lol:

This is obviously not the thread for reasoned and intelligent debate so on that note I'll leave you all to fall out agreeing with yourselves... :lol:

The comments posted were in response to something about Pardew and were in defence of Pardew, funnily enough they were posted in the Pardew thread.

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean it's not intelligent.

I hope you mean that.

That's...rich...

The comments posted were in response to something about Pardew and were in defence of Pardew, funnily enough they were posted in the Pardew thread.

We all know just because it's the AP thread not every comment is relevant to him and and the one I commented on and especially the points I highlighted I agreed with were about MA and no Top manager wanting to work for us...

The fact that you do all actually agree with me and yet you all seem to think you don't is where I get my concerns about the lack of intelligence been shown... :lol:

I'll leave you to it... :lol:

We all know just because it's the AP thread not every comment is relevant to him and and the one I commented on and especially the points I highlighted I agreed with were about MA and no Top manager wanting to work for us...

The fact that you do all actually agree with me and yet you all seem to think you don't is where I get my concerns about the lack of intelligence been shown... :lol:

I'll leave you to it... :lol:

2nd time you've said that. Please... just... go...

State of some our fans man:

Me:

Probably worth mentioning we have a very easy run after the opening game. It'll be interesting to see what happens given the end of last season as some will give Pardew the benefit of the doubt and issue him some more time but if he doesn't pick up points early doors it'll be toxic very quickly, hopefully straightaway.

Some knacker:

Love to hear who you think should be in charge of the team.

I doubt you have a credible answer.

If you said it was for his antics at Hull and nothing else I might believe you. However the chances are that you are one of these anyone but him merchants who if they got their own way would be banging on about getting rid of the next manager in next to no time.

Plenty of mackems play the delusional card but you and people like you they'd be right. Within the constraints he has had to operate Pardew has done a decent job. He's not the best manager in the world but he's probably the best we can hope to get. You can kick these bullshit ideas of getting the likes of Hiddink into touch. No top manager is going to accept the conditions that Pardew has had to accept.

It's time for you to grow up and accept the position we are in. We have an owner who was mugged by Hall and Shepherd who now wants his money back. He's going to keep a tight rein on transfers and wages until he recovers the hidden debt. At that point he might walk away but more likely he'll use the club as a cash cow especially with  the ridiculous TV deal that is place. Pardew is here to stay and no amount of whining on message boards is going to change that. Pack in Sky, pack in your season ticket and hope that he'll sell to some multi billionaire wants to spunk their wealth on the club. Kanckers like you will see us end up with another Vincent Tan, Al Fayed or that other knacker at Hull.

Where's that from, Facebook?

SMB unbelievably, making it even worse as it is totally unprovoked and was just a casual reply to Mick McMackem.

Refusing to speak to the written press.  :lol:

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 37m

Shame when there's positivity around & some warmth from the club, but it's what Ashley wants. More tightening of access to come.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 40m

As with most of pre-season, we're told Alan Pardew won't speak to written press after match. So I can't #askthehardquestions. #Nufc

Refusing to speak to the written press.  :lol:

Such a fucking cunt with an inflated ego. He's achieved nothing in the game and never will. Can not wait to see the back of him and for NUFC to not be associated with him ever again.

Tin hat time:

From Caulkins Tweets it appears Pardew is under instructions from those above him on this.

You don't need a tin hat, it's probably the only way to stop him embarrassing the club with his normal excuses which change from minute to minute.

Found these quotes from fans when Southampton sacked him

I'm not disappointed that Pardew has gone, he did seem to be tactically naive. His use of substitutions in particular was poor.

Boring tactics no plan b. No surprise.

Think its a bit too early to let AP go although have questioned some of his tactical decisions.

Alan pardew has bored me with direct long ball football.he has giving post match comments worse than george burley

This is a great day for southampton fc.

AP is not the most pro-active manager around his substitutions leave a lot to be desired and we've still not plugged the hole in midfield. Good sides go through it like a knife through butter.

Good move by the club. Boring Pardew was never the man for the job.

Obviously there was a lot of positive things to but these really stood out for me. The criticisms in these are things that he still does now which just proves to me he has learnt fuck all in his time here. I hate him so much.