Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I detested Allardyce and Souness was full of s*** but Pardew has gone beyond them for me now. Just desperately want the day to come when he f***s off. Which, you could argue is short sighted given the remoteness of anyone decent coming in after him.

I'd take a s*** start to the season to really see him in the mire and maybe finally bring about his removal.

agreed 100%

Pardew is such a w*****...can't stand his face and his grin! Someone please help me out of that nightmare...

I'd hand you a knife, but you would have to do the rest. You might have to do some prison time. But as far as i know you don't do anything useful anyway so why not.

Much like our midfield, this thread lacks creativity without Bimps.  He was the Cabaye of the Pardew thread.

Simply calling him a wanker and saying you hate him is akin to Willo just hoofing it at Sholas head whereas Bimpys carefully crafted and vividly depicted scenes of imaginative and painful death were a delightfully weighted defence splitting ball to the feet of a deadly number nine.

State of some our fans man:

Me:

Probably worth mentioning we have a very easy run after the opening game. It'll be interesting to see what happens given the end of last season as some will give Pardew the benefit of the doubt and issue him some more time but if he doesn't pick up points early doors it'll be toxic very quickly, hopefully straightaway.

Some knacker:

Love to hear who you think should be in charge of the team.

I doubt you have a credible answer.

If you said it was for his antics at Hull and nothing else I might believe you. However the chances are that you are one of these anyone but him merchants who if they got their own way would be banging on about getting rid of the next manager in next to no time.

Plenty of mackems play the delusional card but you and people like you they'd be right. Within the constraints he has had to operate Pardew has done a decent job. He's not the best manager in the world but he's probably the best we can hope to get. You can kick these bullshit ideas of getting the likes of Hiddink into touch. No top manager is going to accept the conditions that Pardew has had to accept.

It's time for you to grow up and accept the position we are in. We have an owner who was mugged by Hall and Shepherd who now wants his money back. He's going to keep a tight rein on transfers and wages until he recovers the hidden debt. At that point he might walk away but more likely he'll use the club as a cash cow especially with  the ridiculous TV deal that is place. Pardew is here to stay and no amount of whining on message boards is going to change that. Pack in Sky, pack in your season ticket and hope that he'll sell to some multi billionaire wants to spunk their wealth on the club. Kanckers like you will see us end up with another Vincent Tan, Al Fayed or that other knacker at Hull.

Guest thenorthumbrian

We have brought in some players who look promising,Pardew hasn't got the ability or self confidence to get the best out of them.

Keegan bought players and made them better because he trusted them out on the pitch, which gave them the self belief to perform at a high level. Its the complete opposite with Pardew.

Me:

Probably worth mentioning we have a very easy run after the opening game. It'll be interesting to see what happens given the end of last season as some will give Pardew the benefit of the doubt and issue him some more time but if he doesn't pick up points early doors it'll be toxic very quickly, hopefully straightaway.

Some knacker:

If you said it was for his antics at Hull and nothing else I might believe you. However the chances are that you are one of these anyone but him merchants who if they got their own way would be banging on about getting rid of the next manager in next to no time.

Plenty of mackems play the delusional card but you and people like you they'd be right. Within the constraints he has had to operate Pardew has done a decent job. He's not the best manager in the world but he's probably the best we can hope to get. You can kick these bullshit ideas of getting the likes of Hiddink into touch. No top manager is going to accept the conditions that Pardew has had to accept.

It's time for you to grow up and accept the position we are in. We have an owner who was mugged by Hall and Shepherd who now wants his money back. He's going to keep a tight rein on transfers and wages until he recovers the hidden debt. At that point he might walk away but more likely he'll use the club as a cash cow especially with  the ridiculous TV deal that is place. Pardew is here to stay and no amount of whining on message boards is going to change that. Pack in Sky, pack in your season ticket and hope that he'll sell to some multi billionaire wants to spunk their wealth on the club. Kanckers like you will see us end up with another Vincent Tan, Al Fayed or that other knacker at Hull.

Where's that from, Facebook?

Guest firetotheworks

Me:

Some knacker:

Unleash hell, Wullie.

He doesn't say a lot wrong in my eyes...

You agree with the bits about Ashley 'getting his money back' and the hitherto-unknown 'hidden debt'?

:idiot2:

I agree not many top managers would work under these conditions and for such a low salary...

I agree he was stitched up by H&S which has been proven as he didn't do due diligence to uncover the debt and also with myself being a Freeman of Newcastle he didn't realise we are one of the few clubs that doesn't own the land the ground is built on which reduces the value of the club greatly...

I agree we are tied into a loveless marriage of sorts until he recovers the money he paid to buy the club and keep it afloat...

I agree that once he's done that his intentions could be to  use us as a cash/advertising cow for himself and SD...

I agree he could also decide to just sell up after making balance sheet look as good as possible...

I agree us whinging about AP on MB's is going to have no effect on wether he sticks with AP...

So like I said... I don't think he said a lot wrong and agreed with the points I've highlighted...

Isn't he working under similar conditions to many other "head coaches" on the continent?

He probably is but that's a different point... The point was made with regards Hiddink and I'm presuming that sort of echelon of manager that would be deemed in the "Top" bracket he claimed fellow fans were foolishly clamouring for... So for example the now retired Hitzfeld who has been branded about in past years...