Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/12/e5uty7ep.jpg

Martinez in this months FourFourTwo.

As soon as I read this I thought of the king :lol:

Greasy cunt won't be laughing when he leads another team in to the Championship.

Guest Roger Kint

Positive, can-do manager. FML, we really need one of those.

To be fair Laudrup said the same thing last preseason and everyone praised him for it on here. He soon changed his tune though(not that Martinez seems like the sort to do so)

The main point stands though, this negative wanker will never change.

Think he'll surprise us all this season tbh.

Is this one of those posts that you can quote at the end of the season if he does well for a pat on the back and just ignore if he doesn't? :lol: 

Of course he won't surprise us man, he's absolutely terrible. I hope City hammer us (they'll be beating us anyway) so the fans are reminded of where we left off at the end of last season and don't start asking for fucking waves.

"The average for this club in the Premier League is 48 points, so if we get that total we will be happy". Might not be word for word but that's basically what he just said on SSN. Eurgh. Such a difference to the likes of Martinez etc.

I don't even know how to respond to that ffs

"The average for this club in the Premier League is 48 points, so if we get that total we will be happy". Might not be word for word but that's basically what he just said on SSN. Eurgh. Such a difference to the likes of Martinez etc.

:lol: :lol:

Aww man.

Why bother trying to aim higher.  :lol: