Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;

When troubles come and my heart burdened be;

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,

Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

You raise me up... To more than I can be.

What a cunt!

“When I signed the new contract, Mike always knew there would be ups and downs for both of us,” "He stood by me and this feels like an up time for me. He’s armed me again. He’s stood by me. One thing I can always give him an honesty of where we are and he listens – that’s why so many players have entered the building. We needed them. “It’s that kind of relationship you can only hope for as a Premier League manager, and I’m lucky enough to have it. I hope I can repay him this season.”

"At the time (last season) we were in dispute with our midfield player. When we got off that bus, was he going to play or was he not going to play? 'We lost a player (Steven Taylor red card) in the first half, which is maybe a consequence of the frustration we were all sharing.'

“There are a few players out and normally that would be too big a blow against a team like Man City, but we’re able to cope and that shows the strength in depth we’ve got.

:lol:

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt

Can someone please gag him. Should be required by law for him not to speak.

Well he did promise not to speak to the written press but here he is singing like a canary after only a couple of days  :dave:

"With all transfers, especially this year, a lot of teams have strengthened considerably, especially big teams. Making the gap more difficult to bridge. It's something we are trying to do so we have to stay on our toes to the possibility of a quality player being available, but it has to be within our financial structure." - Alan Pardew.

“There are a few players out and normally that would be too big a blow against a team like Man City, but we’re able to cope and that shows the strength in depth we’ve got.

Shut the f*** up you stupid c***

Perfect preparation for a thumping for Man City. Suck up to the owner and remind everyone you are missing a couple of players.

The only tactic this guy ever employs is covering his own back.

Disgrace of a man.

Damn right he should be thankful to Ashley. Next to any other owner would have sent Pardew packing years ago, or wiser still never hired him in the first place.

Utter bilge from our sad excuse for a manager. Making us look even more stupid when we get trounced on Sunday.

He could easily have left when Kinnear came back (back.. :anguish: ) with some credibility. He could have left for Palace before they got Pulis. He's not going anywhere :'(

What a f***ing disgusting excuse for a human being. Vile, just vile.

Aye, reincarnated Jack the Ripper, Harold Shipman, Fred West and The Boston strangler all at the same time, the greedy c***.

Missed off Hitler.

Aye, reincarnated Jack the Ripper, Harold Shipman, Fred West and The Boston strangler all at the same time, the greedy c***.

Missed off Hitler.

Hitler played quite an attacking formation as I remember.

Missed off Hitler.

Hitler played quite an attacking formation as I remember.

Superb, sweeping moves into the opposition's danger areas in the early part of the season, but his sides tended to flag badly after the winter.

Aye, reincarnated Jack the Ripper, Harold Shipman, Fred West and The Boston strangler all at the same time, the greedy cunt.

Nah they all gave their victims the release of death. Pardew would keep us on life support if he could inflict more suffering and misery.

He's pretty much fucked now. We haven't done nearly enough in the summer which means he's reliant on his own ability to bridge the gaps.

Bye bye Alan, bye bye.

I agree. I think the type of players we've bought in large quantity mean no significant improvement is likely and his only real excuse is out the door.