Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So many promising players, working under such a s**** coach.

The prime target is likely to be achieved again this season, so the mediocrity will continue.

So f***ing disappointing.

Yup.

Am I the only one who expects him to get a new contract at some point in the future?

Glad we tried to surprise City by aiming for Williamson at set pieces. Genius

:lol: I'd love to say I can't believe we're still trying this useless routine, however I can believe it. It's pathetic. Why bother thinking of something else?

It is honestly mad.

Guest Roger Kint

Frettened apparently.

Hart didn't have a save to make.

Some threat that.

Against a team for the most part looked half fit and half arsed. Great stuff :lol:

Shut your deluded geordie mouth Roger.

We gave it our all today and deserved the 3 points :lol:

:lol: His 'im not a negative twat' quote had me believing........

Guest Roger Kint

Glad we tried to surprise City by aiming for Williamson at set pieces. Genius

:lol: I'd love to say I can't believe we're still trying this useless routine, however I can believe it. It's pathetic. Why bother thinking of something else?

It is honestly mad.

The worst part that really gets me is that Williamson is 99/100 way beyond the far post. Its not like he will get anything on target from them or has it in him to get it back :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I can't believe he's into his 4th season of doing it. I mean, I absolutely can, I just mean that I can't believe that any human being would be that stupid on such a molecular level.

Guest Roger Kint

I can't believe he's into his 4th season of doing it. I mean, I absolutely can, I just mean that I can't believe that any human being would be that stupid on such a molecular level.

Just wait til that one time it works. Bet you feel quite the fool then :hmm:

So this guy's team is getting praise for showing fighting spirit in the first game of the season, at home, with six players making their competitive debuts, against the champions. A game which we lost 2-0.

Well done Alan, well done. :lol:

After today there is at least hope. The shape was excellent and the style of play was how I like to see, direct but pleasing on the eye. We have the players for a fluid 4-3-3 and I truly hope this continues.

Guest Roger Kint

After today there is at least hope. The shape was excellent and the style of play was how I like to see, direct but pleasing on the eye. We have the players for a fluid 4-3-3 and I truly hope this continues.

Until de jong comes in and it changes

The shape was excellent and the style of play was how I like to see, direct but pleasing on the eye.

I don't agree with this at all, it was hoof and hope we get a break here and there.  When we got the ball down in the final third we looked alright at times.

It was basically exactly the same as it always is.

The shape was excellent and the style of play was how I like to see, direct but pleasing on the eye.

I don't agree with this at all, it was hoof and hope we get a break here and there.  When we got the ball down in the final third we looked alright at times.

We barely played hoofball at all today, even Krul was rolling it out and passing from the back.

We barely played hoofball at all today, even Krul was rolling it out and passing from the back.

You must have been watching a different game to me then. There wasn't any shape other than everyone back defending and then hoping for some individual magic on the break. Ironically when we actually got enough players in support of the striker in the last 10 mins Krul started hoofing it long to the City CB's. :lol:

I'm sorry but that's completely different to what I saw, personally.

We looked pretty brute strength and ignorance today. A lot of running around which people seem to mistake for a good performance. Doesn't help with Sky saying how well we did of course. City were very poor for City today and the result was pretty comfortable for them.

Typical 'big game' performance from a small team. Not where I think the club is but seemingly the pervading attitude of the coaching staff. If today's industry dries up we will soon look like a thoroughly ordinary team.