Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

At least we'll have to commit some men forward second half. I think.

If we had to concede then now's probably the best possible time. We'll have to come out fighting in the second half. We were content to let them have the ball for ages but that was always going to be risky when they've more men in midfield. Changing to 4-5-1 helped us get a footing but we've still surrendered possession too easily - namely from fucking stupid free-kicks.

Everything about this game has been shite.

Us. Them. The atmosphere. The standard.

A goal worthy of the occasion as well.

No decent options on the bench really, either.

Nailed on loss.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Our final ball has been really poor .We've got to try to get some long shots on target  because I can't see us getting many chances to get in their box. If we don't get a goal in the first 10 minutes of the second half then we'll definitely lose

Players need to rally second half to get Krul out the s***, he helped them in the Spurs win, time for some to repay his performance. Didn't deserve that to be behind, was looking very comfortable! Hopefully that was our poor half.

:lol:

I can see what Pardew is trying to do here, if I am honest. Not working though, and we need to step it up. Anita for Tiote, so we move the ball around better and quicker.

aye, he's trying the same as 2 seasons ago and had been pretty similar till they scored. in that game we were much better in possession from about 25mins, today we haven't been.

Strange game, because despite Swansea's domination of possession and better passing, we looked the more likely to score. A bit of a rick by Krul.

I feel we're a bit stuck now. Anita could add a bit of fresh energy, but the only real game-changer we can add to the attack is Sammy, and obviously he's inexperienced.

Next goal is crucial.