Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

Basically they've just utterly obliterated our midfield and us changing it, although it bought us some time, hasn't helped. They're all over us in the middle of the park and Cabaye seriously needs to step up his game. I'd change back to the 4-4-2 because Davide 'I need someone else to defend for me' Santon is all over the place.

Not over yet. Howay. Would reluctantly take a draw now, like, even though we're playing a striker-less Swansea City.

Players need to rally second half to get Krul out the s***, he helped them in the Spurs win, time for some to repay his performance. Didn't deserve that to be behind, was looking very comfortable! Hopefully that was our poor half.

f*** off!

We cant even pass the f***ing ball!

Nice overreaction. One mistake by Krul and cost us. 0-0 and everyone would be content we can still win the game second half. We were looking more dangerous than they were. Still not over just the mistake has made it very difficult. Shame no Cisse/Ben Arfa on the bench, first time we've really needed them now we are going in behind.

No i wouldn't be content even at 0-0, i'd still expect us to play better football.

Can't understand how some people can be happy with the football we play overall, as long as we "grind" the results out. For me football is supposed to be beautiful and enjoyable! Some, sometimes we manage 30-40 minutes here and there. The rest is often f***ing dross and disjointed and clueless.

Swansea always have lots of possession yet they didn't create anything before the goal. I'm not happy with the way we usually play but there are some massive overreactions in this thread.

Can't understand how some people can be happy with the football we play overall, as long as we "grind" the results out. For me football is supposed to be beautiful and enjoyable! Some, sometimes we manage 30-40 minutes here and there. The rest is often f***ing dross and disjointed and clueless.

Swansea always have lots of possession yet they didn't create anything before the goal. I'm not happy with the way we usually play but there are some massive overreactions in this thread.

They didn't score until their goal. That's a new one. :laugh:

Players need to rally second half to get Krul out the s***, he helped them in the Spurs win, time for some to repay his performance. Didn't deserve that to be behind, was looking very comfortable! Hopefully that was our poor half.

f*** off!

We cant even pass the f***ing ball!

Nice overreaction. One mistake by Krul and cost us. 0-0 and everyone would be content we can still win the game second half. We were looking more dangerous than they were. Still not over just the mistake has made it very difficult. Shame no Cisse/Ben Arfa on the bench, first time we've really needed them now we are going in behind.

:lol: :lol: We've had 26% possession man. We haven't looked comfortable at all. I'm not bothered if we lose out on possession, but something like 60/40 is where my comfort zone ends. We've barely been involved in the game. I personally am not content at that, whether 0-0 or 1-0.

Yes they might have, but why can't we play good football for more than 30-40 minutes? And why can't we be better when in possession? Instead of giving it away most the time..

They didn't score until their goal. That's a new one. :laugh:

Eh? :lol:

Create =\= score, right?