Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Moyes continue the Ferguson tradition of bringing key players back that are uncertain to be ready the day before the match, and for them to play a blinder?

Im thinking RVP will definitely start, and he will score.

Im at old trafford today, and last time i watched Newcastle play they lost a certain match against Liverpool last season. I fear that this is going to get ugly.

I hope he drops Tiote and Shola for Anita and Ben Arfa and goes for it, I can't see it happening though.

Not opposed to Tiote starting this one tbh, these are the kinds of game where he's most useful.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

There's always the same pattern when we're chasing the score. We commit too many players forward, don't press enough, high line and no midfielder protecting the back four. Pardew was positive against Swansea by playing a striker cough O*****n or a parody of a striker but I think that we should go 5 in midfield and push 2 midfielders uptop. Maybe Sissoko and Cabaye in more advanced roles and Anita on the right? Teams will sit back anyway so we can still create chances even with a single striker.