Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well he's clearly not cut out for this job so no, not really.  Hodgson at Liverpool over again.

Based on what, half a season of getting nowhere near the best manager in history's standards with an aging and unbalanced squad?

He's doing s****, can't be argued any other way tbh.

The champions (with no major losses from last season) just meekly lost to bottom of the league Sunderland. He's broken all kinds of unwanted records with Man Utd too. Teams are going in and rolling them over at home. He's doing and abortion of a job.

I've waited so long for this, and it tastes as sweet as I'd imagined  :aww:

I don't know, there's still a taste of "Finally we get to  show what great fans we are by sticking by the team for this one season until we're back on track"  It needs extending a bit.

But yeah, the entitlement is delicious, from an entire generation of supporters who believe their team has to be either the best or second best team in the country forever.

I think the main difference is the lack of the Fergie fear factor teams are no longer afraid to have a go at man utd which in the last few years when teams actually attacked them they looked vulnerable but it wasn't done often enough. Refs aren't giving the marginal calls that always went Man Utds way like the pen they conceded tonight, I honestly don't think it would have been given if Fergie was in the dugout because they were shit scared of Fergie but aren't of Moyes. Throw in a squad thats badly needed surgery in the last few years and an unfortunate amount of injuries the result is whats going on now. Which just means they're still better than most teams and in reality their situation isn't all that bad just looks bad to a crowd thats had nothing but success over the last 20 years and many a fan who can't remember a time before fergie.

I've waited so long for this, and it tastes as sweet as I'd imagined  :aww:

I don't know, there's still a taste of "Finally we get to  show what great fans we are by sticking by the team for this one season until we're back on track"  It needs extending a bit.

But yeah, the entitlement is delicious, from an entire generation of supporters who believe their team has to be either the best or second best team in the country forever.

There's some way to go yet I agree but pretty much every ManUre fan I know (and every other cunt here is one) is beginning to show the stress fractures already  :aww:

It's fucking hilarious

Fingers crossed they make the final (by the skin of their teeth) and get absolutely ass raped at Wembley  :aww:

We'll turn this result around like IMO, but fuck me what a shite performance. The team is so bad without Rooney and RVP.

Honestly think we need five signings. Shaw, Gundogan, Herrera, Cabaye and someone like Reus. Majority of those are extremely unlikely if not impossble, and how much would those five be anyway? Probably about 120m.

I'm one of the ones who has more patience for Moyes, but he brought on Fletcher tonight chasing the game when we had good attacking options on the bench. Completely unacceptable. It's almost like he's afraid to attack for fear of conceding.

We'll turn this result around like IMO, but fuck me what a shite performance. The team is so bad without Rooney and RVP.

Honestly think we need five signings. Shaw, Gundogan, Herrera, Cabaye and someone like Reus. Majority of those are extremely unlikely if not impossble, and how much would those five be anyway? Probably about 120m.

I'm one of the ones who has more patience for Moyes, but he brought on Fletcher tonight chasing the game when we had good attacking options on the bench. Completely unacceptable. It's almost like he's afraid to attack for fear of conceding.

Doesn't that sound eerily familiar :lol:

We'll turn this result around like IMO, but f*** me what a s**** performance. The team is so bad without Rooney and RVP.

He was bricking it incase you conceded a third defo. I was baffled by his changes. All very well and good for other clubs but not really the Man Utd philosophy we're used to.

Maybe he was happy with the away goal, and was content to take the tie back to the impenetrable fortress that is Old Trafford. Like we're playing fucking Barcelona or something.

Seriously, we'll probably beat Olympiakos, but what's going to happen if we draw someone like Bayern Munich in the next round of the CL. :lol:

Hernandez needed to come on far earlier to support Januzaj... who seemed to be the only one clued up imo.

Really don't want to say out for that 2nd leg, mackems playing with some freedom in that cup and Old Trafford will be charged with tension.

Cabaye to manure then?

He'd stroll into their starting XI.

But no.

I'm actually shocked+amused at the amount of their fans (granted, mostly off the Caf) who think he's only a marginal improvement to the likes of Anderson or Cleverley and that the only acceptable solution is waiting on a £35m+ world class midfielder.

I don't whine. :huff:

:aww:  i should've said present company excluded.  over here in the USA there are so many plastic MU fans & they're simply flummoxed.

I was so angry this morning too after that result and came into work. A girl who knows I support Man United (she claims to as well) said to me, "omg how bad was the Man result."

She referred to us as "Man." Took all of my strength not to lay her out with a Stone Cold stunner. I hate Man U as well.

They shoulda signed Ozil.

Not what we need though. We've got good players who can occupy the position behind the striker. Rooney is better than Ozil IMO and we've got Januzaj and Kagawa there as well. Would have been a waste to spend 42.5m on him, as good as he is.