Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate shit like that. For example when Ferguson came in they were absolute dogshit and he turned it around. Moyes inherited a rather good, albeit aging, side.

Not sure if they were rather good. Van Persie was carrying them and a lot of their players are pony.

The point was the comparison between the squad and stature of the club inherited. Saying Moyes has done well because he's won more than Fergie in his first 31 matches is irrelevant, as Fergie clearly would have had a harder battle to win his matches at the time.

WTF. Just wondering what the going rate is to sign one player to win one title?

The 30 million you quoted is absolutely nothing in modern football and was a good decision even if RVP retired tomorrow.

Hate shit like that. For example when Ferguson came in they were absolute dogshit and he turned it around. Moyes inherited a rather good, albeit aging, side.

Not sure if they were rather good. Van Persie was carrying them and a lot of their players are pony.

The point was the comparison between the squad and stature of the club inherited. Saying Moyes has done well because he's won more than Fergie in his first 31 matches is irrelevant, as Fergie clearly would have had a harder battle to win his matches at the time.

Oh I see. Please ignore me.

:thup:

The side Fergie inherited hadn't won the league in 20 years. The side Moyes inherited won the league 13 times in 20 years.

Hate s*** like that. For example when Ferguson came in they were absolute dogshit and he turned it around. Moyes inherited a rather good, albeit aging, side.

:thup:

The side Fergie inherited hadn't won the league in 20 years. The side Moyes inherited won the league 13 times in 20 years.

Well nar, thats not actually right.  That same set of players have not won the league 13 times.  I divvnt like skeletor but thats an unfair use of stats.

The best option for them would be to go for the cheaper and older version, like Sneijder or Robben. They aren't willing to pay 50m for premium young talent and they don't have time to wait for players to develop too. They should go for a few quick fixes and give themselves breathing space to reshape the squad.

Van persie is an example of a quick fix and they need to find one or two others to help out in midfield.

wonder if these will try to get barkley?  be the best signing they could make imho

Why didn't Moyes give that kid more opportunities to play at Everton by the way?

I remember him looking decent in a few cameos, a good few years ago now, but he then disappeared.

wonder if these will try to get barkley?  be the best signing they could make imho

Why didn't Moyes give that kid more opportunities to play at Everton by the way?

I remember him looking decent in a few cameos, a good few years ago now, but he then disappeared.

He had a serious injury at some point iirc.

Simpsons pictures that I gone and done

8 January

because david moyes hasnt been doing very well at being the new manchester united manager i think that he should get some hair extensions and some brand new outfits to help him get his confidence back and then he will be able to win all of the leagues and all of the trophies and no one will be able to stop him because he will feel like the most confident manager in town. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

1504511_634224133302880_1935245718_o.jpg