Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Might be getting ahead of myself, but cant help but hope that this is the beginning of a shit period for manure, a realisation that they have mediocre players and need a fair few signings and no longer have a god given right to turn up and win.

Hopefully we see seasons of this, with plenty of home defeats, Asian fans deciding to go elsewhere to 'watch their team win' and crowds decline. Lack of champions league qualification for a couple of seasons will also see their big names leave, and no world class stars want to join...

Guest Roger Kint

They'd better turn up against Sunderland.

Yesterday could turn out to be a very bad result for sunderland if Moyes gets any reaction from them.

Yesterday could turn out to be a very bad result for sunderland if Moyes gets any reaction from them.

Under Ferguson you could just wait for a Sunderland trashing. Not too sure now.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye definately, like to think the players themselves will respond still though. Not like its our mob these are supposed to be winners :lol:

Duno so much, Fergie always seemed to play a (relatively) weak side against Sunderland, proper irked me :lol:

Duno so much, Fergie always seemed to play a (relatively) weak side against Sunderland, proper irked me :lol:

Aye, Ferguson loved playing against the Spurs, Aston Villa's & Newcastle's. Strongest side 90% of the time, especially away. S'land? Not so much.

Moyes is just Pardew number 2. Should be thankful everyday he's in the job because he's out of his depth and was lucky he had a good word put in for him for the job. Rotten appointment.

Yes he's been unlucky Rooney/RVP haven't played much together but he's hardly stumped for other strikers with Welbeck/Hernandez waiting in the wings. Everyone knew the midfield wasn't very strong but they still churned out performances last year. So far he's basically doing shit job but the boardroom will look like idiots if they let him go so soon and i imagine they will stick by him for a long time yet. They won’t win the league under him, like. Never.

Guest Howaythetoon

He is not good enough and never will be. Man Utd could spend 100m and he'll never win them the league or CL because he's an average manager better suited to working with tight budgets at clubs where there are no real expectations. He achieved a top 4 finish with Everton once which was remarkable but in general there was nothing remarkable about his time at Everton. If they stick with him, he will set them back years and years. But them being Man Utd, one half decent appointment could set them right again. Mind Fergie has left him with an average squad.

Moyes is just Pardew number 2. Should be thankful everyday he's in the job because he's out of his depth and was lucky he had a good word put in for him for the job. Rotten appointment.

Yes he's been unlucky Rooney/RVP haven't played much together but he's hardly stumped for other strikers with Welbeck/Hernandez waiting in the wings. Everyone knew the midfield wasn't very strong but they still churned out performances last year. So far he's basically doing shit job but the boardroom will look like idiots if they let him go so soon and i imagine they will stick by him for a long time yet. They won’t win the league under him, like. Never.

Someone hijacked your account?

Yes he's been unlucky Rooney/RVP haven't played much together but he's hardly stumped for other strikers with Welbeck/Hernandez waiting in the wings. Everyone knew the midfield wasn't very strong but they still churned out performances last year. So far he's basically doing s*** job but the boardroom will look like idiots if they let him go so soon and i imagine they will stick by him for a long time yet. They won’t win the league under him, like. Never.

???

Yes he's been unlucky Rooney/RVP haven't played much together but he's hardly stumped for other strikers with Welbeck/Hernandez waiting in the wings. Everyone knew the midfield wasn't very strong but they still churned out performances last year. So far he's basically doing s*** job but the boardroom will look like idiots if they let him go so soon and i imagine they will stick by him for a long time yet. They won’t win the league under him, like. Never.

???

I agree with you 100% but it's the first sentence.  :lol:  Totally flies in the face of what you've said before

He is not good enough and never will be. Man Utd could spend 100m and he'll never win them the league or CL because he's an average manager better suited to working with tight budgets at clubs where there are no real expectations. He achieved a top 4 finish with Everton once which was remarkable but in general there was nothing remarkable about his time at Everton. If they stick with him, he will set them back years and years. But them being Man Utd, one half decent appointment could set them right again. Mind Fergie has left him with an average squad.

It's the caliber of player that's the main thing.

Top clubs tend to have have top attacking talent, simples.

His whole career has been based on grunting at hard working types and getting them to run all day, and work hard, and play with passion etc etc etc.

Give him a set of players that are more expressive and creative and the guy is lost. He can't get the best out of them. He just doesn't know how. Largely attacking sides like Man U defed by controlling the game with possession and attacking other sides.

He doesn't get it. Shocking managerial selection by Man U.

Need to get on a PC to vent about the current season. It's coming.

I still believe Moyes will turn it around and I'm keeping faith.  But almost every fan I know has lost it now. I'm sure that doesn't surprise many of you.

We need to beat Swansea and put in a strong performance against Chelsea. Rooney and RVP need to get fit ASAP or we won't make Europe.

I still believe Moyes will turn it around and I'm keeping faith.  But almost every fan I know has lost it now. I'm sure that doesn't surprise many of you.

We need to beat Swansea and put in a strong performance against Chelsea. Rooney and RVP need to get fit ASAP or we won't make Europe.

Are the rumours of Rooney needing a groin surgery true Froggy? He's caught the curse of being put in my FF team.

I think they'll do Sunderland tomorrow 2-0, then beat Swansea and things will be rosy again unit the visit to Chelsea.

Really curious to see who they buy in January though. It'll be a bit hard to attract top talent in the current situation.

Getting in the carling cup final could be a curse, if you finish outside the champs league spots, you don't want europa on a thursday night next season.

Are the rumours of Rooney needing a groin surgery true Froggy? He's caught the curse of being put in my FF team.

I think they'll do Sunderland tomorrow 2-0, then beat Swansea and things will be rosy again unit the visit to Chelsea.

Really curious to see who they buy in January though. It'll be a bit hard to attract top talent in the current situation.

Its between them and Liverpool for fourth.

Liverpool have 5 points on them, and a tactically superior manager as the advantage.

Liverpool will spend, plus they too have some big players to come back.

Moyes has it all to do.

If Man Utd don't get fourth, its disaster for them I think.

Interesting few months ahead.