Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

It’s actually amazing how shameless this guy has shown himself to be. 

Proper typical Brexiteer, he’s gotta be good mates with Dyson :lol:

UEFA has also increased its scrutiny of groups trading players among their teams if they play in the same competition and stopped Nice selling one to Manchester United, said Ratcliffe, declining to name them. 

“They’ve said we can sell him to another Premiership club, but we can't sell to Manchester United,” Ratcliffe said. “But that's not fair on the player and I don’t see what that achieves.”

:lol:

Edited by r0cafella

@Colos Short and Curlies

Just a thought aren’t most doing multi club don’t if the purpose is to evade FFP?

Don’t I basically want a related team outside of FFP scope to buy players for my day PL club and then just loan them from said club to my PL club? How do you calculate FMV on a loan? 

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

@Colos Short and Curlies

Just a thought aren’t most doing multi club don’t if the purpose is to evade FFP?

Don’t I basically want a related team outside of FFP scope to buy players for my day PL club and then just loan them from said club to my PL club? How do you calculate FMV on a loan? 

I don't think the primary purpose for any Multi Club model is to evade FFP, of course it would be a significant thought but not the driver.

You can hide/spread a lot of things across a group which financially would help FFP where needed, but authorities will get wise to it.

Player wise, the 2 main benefits are being able to get hold of young players in local leagues and bring them into the group to develop and then to move your younger players / those who need work permits around to help them develop

4 minutes ago, Paully said:

He's just been on SSN - what an odious bellend he is!

Brexit Jim has been bitten on the arse by APT rules that his club couldn’t fucking wait to bring in to strangle other ambitious PL clubs……delicious 🤣

5 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Said there were too many accountants at Man United. Specifically, that there were more accountants than sports people at the club. 

Agenda. 

He’s whinging again. Is this all he does? How they dare enforce the rules on us. As if we have to pay for our own stadium! We wanted Newcastle’s sporting director than less than what they paid for him and they won’t give him to us, it’s just not fair! Next PL meeting should involve a unanimous vote to get this guy to shut his gob. 

In general, I don't think its great when owner are regularly in the press talking about every thing, as it does come across as entitled. 

Our owners where like that when they first bought the club, but they quickly learnt that its better to take a back seat and let the people who they employ to do the talking, something Jim has failed to grasp yet.

1 hour ago, Joelinton7 said:

He’s whinging again. Is this all he does? How they dare enforce the rules on us. As if we have to pay for our own stadium! We wanted Newcastle’s sporting director than less than what they paid for him and they won’t give him to us, it’s just not fair! Next PL meeting should involve a unanimous vote to get this guy to shut his gob. 

Bit weird you just flat out can't buy a player from another club you own.

Shouldn't there just be some outside entity that just decides on the value etc? And oversees the whole process?

Froggy kissing the feet of the Billionaire tax dodger already. I give it 12 months until he hates them as much as the Glazers. Such a plastic... which is probably why Racliffe identified with Man U so much. 

3 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Brexit Jim also saying it's not good to have a regulator.

There's the precise reason why we need one.

Anti regulation…. I mean that might be funny if he wasn’t the UKs biggest chemical manufacturer. 

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

Two or three summer windows, to be like Real Madrid, 

what a div.

Maybe he’s hiding in plane sight. He’s actually on about moving from old Trafford to a madrid type climate to avoid the wet roof. 

yeah I’ve crunched the numbers, (the accountants came in handy) and I’m moving the club offshore, literally. 

2 hours ago, OCK said:

Froggy kissing the feet of the Billionaire tax dodger already. I give it 12 months until he hates them as much as the Glazers. Such a plastic... which is probably why Racliffe identified with Man U so much. 

You've gone massively downhill with these sort of posts, but I'm here for you if you want pointers on how to improve.

I taught you how to play Wipeout, I can teach you not to embarrass yourself on a forum. 

Says he doesn’t understand gardening leave and has yet another dig at Newcastle. He’s clearly out of his depth. He’s treating Man Utd like they are Fulham 

Why he thinks it’s sensible to alienate and piss off another team this much is extremely odd. He’s doing it with lots of clubs. He’s a total clown 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Says he doesn’t understand gardening leave and has yet another dig at Newcastle. He’s clearly out of his depth. He’s treating Man Utd like they are Fulham

Fergie had his fair share of digs at Newcastle like. :lol: Not entirely sure it's a dig either. He's saying you're being awkward, which you probably are and rightfully so.