Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

23 minutes ago, gdm said:

Funny coz it’s usually you that’s quick to react to things posted in here. Can’t help yourself :lol:

That's because I'm on here 24/7 with my rod in my hand. 

I'm fishing sometimes as well. 

Did Ashworth ever talk publicly about any Newcastle signings at the time? 

Also this kid seems like a good signing but all Man U signings usually look good on paper, the majority in recent times have still turned out to be flops though.

Remains to be seen if Ratcliffe and Ashworth can actually turn a corner and stop them being a banter club though

£50m+ for someone who's really just started playing the game at the top end is mad.

People do go overboard on the generational talent these days. Felix was hyped us as a huge player not that long ago and moved big. Think the catalogue of players who are hyped up big, moved for big fees, and then delivered/progressed is so small.

5 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Did Ashworth ever talk publicly about any Newcastle signings at the time? 

Also this kid seems like a good signing but all Man U signings usually look good on paper, the majority in recent times have still turned out to be flops though.

Remains to be seen if Ratcliffe and Ashworth can actually turn a corner and stop them being a banter club though

After the elongated gardening leave and all the negative coverage, the fee & the email stuff etc.

Seems to me that he’s trying to go above and beyond to show himself as competent. 

Fuck me, boring Dan Ashworth has more personality, power and influence than that baldy fella shouting at the team from the dugout. He's getting dumped very early if he's not getting results