Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They’ve had a shocking time of it PR wise. Months to get a fraud in from us. Having Berrada work for them whilst still employed by City. Months publicly courting a new manager with EtH still in situ, they then keep EtH after a terrible season and give him millions of pounds. Shitter of a summer transfer window. Ending WFH in totalitarian manner. Prob the right decision with SAF but doesn’t look good to the less informed members of their fanbase. Glazers will be loving it. Deflection tactics working as planned. 

Obviously ridiculously successful when he was there, but he’s one of the people most culpable for the Glaizers, whom he has never slated publicly. 2m a year almost seems to be have buying his silence. 

Optics aren’t great but mad that they’ve been paying him so much for a ceremonial role. 

23 minutes ago, jack j said:

Hes been getting 2 million a year off them since he retired. Mental

Yet I can't recall him saying or doing a single thing in that time. Money for literally nothing. Got to admire the grift.

£2m a year for him to attend home games for the inevitable 2 second video of him in the stands so the commentators can say "he can't be happy with what he's seeing".

He should have asked for more.

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why? 

For getting his face on telly everytime they go a goal behind I presume?

Or dya mean whys it mental? ha

Edited by jack j

I know its Man Utd and it probably doesn't matter but its even more mental to be paying that kind of money to someone as a good gesture in the days of PSR.

Also, what about the other layoffs at the club did they choose to do before this. :lol: 

Edited by Decky