Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man U scored 8 home goals all season and Liverpool scored 9 goals at home since Wednesday.  :lol:

Theyve also won shitloads of titles since you last won one.

who the fuck cares about that.

Stop living in the past...what are you, a Liverpool fan ?

I'm 22, wasn't even born when Liverpool was winning things, so I have no right to brag about it.

In my life time, all I've seen is these bast*rds win titles left and right, be smug, and never suffer. It's fucking great that they are now feeling how fans of other teams feel like. How it is to be a normal football club. They may go and win the title now, but it's fun to laugh at them for now that they're down. I've been getting stick from my Manc fans for over a decade, it's time to claim some small victories now. (Thanks a lot and much love xoxo The Chosen One)

Even though I count myself amongst those who begrudgingly admired their (I say 'their', was obviously almost all SAF) ability to stay motivated, competitive and hungry enough to sustain that kind of success, I will still be first in line to piss on the ashes of their crumbled dreams when they finish outside of Europa spots and the dynasty is over.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm 22, wasn't even born when Liverpool was winning things, so I have no right to brag about it.

In my life time, all I've seen is these bast*rds win titles left and right, be smug, and never suffer. It's f***ing great that they are now feeling how fans of other teams feel like. How it is to be a normal football club. They may go and win the title now, but it's fun to laugh at them for now that they're down. I've been getting stick from my Manc fans for over a decade, it's time to claim some small victories now. (Thanks a lot and much love xoxo The Chosen One)

Normal? :lol:

Sorry but you're a fucking glory hunter.

Fuck off!

In my life time, all I've seen is these bast*rds win titles left and right, be smug, and never suffer. It's f***ing great that they are now feeling how fans of other teams feel like. How it is to be a normal football club. They may go and win the title now, but it's fun to laugh at them for now that they're down. I've been getting stick from my Manc fans for over a decade, it's time to claim some small victories now. (Thanks a lot and much love xoxo The Chosen One)

Sorry but you're a f***ing glory hunter.

f*** off!

You fuck off.

I didn't even know Liverpool's history when I started supporting them. Do you really think an 8 year old boy back in 1999 could google stuff and find out about who won the European cup in the 80s ?  :lol:

I saw Michael Owen score that peach of a goal vs. Argentina in France 1998, then searched which team he plays for, then started supporting the team. Funny how things turn out

Sorry but you're a f***ing glory hunter.

f*** off!

You fuck off.

I didn't even know Liverpool's history when I started supporting them. Do you really think an 8 year old boy back in 1999 could google stuff and find out about who won the European cup in the 80s ?  :lol:

I saw Michael Owen score that peach of a goal vs. Argentina in France 1998, then searched which team he plays for, then started supporting the team. Funny how things turn out

You really couldn't have made up a worse way to start supporting the club if you tried.

For on here at least  :lol:

You can decide to believe or not. That's not my problem.

What do I gain by lying to  a bunch of people online? Absolute f*ck all.

I'm not saying you made it up daft lad, I'm saying you couldn't have made up a worse one, due to the forums feelings on a certain Michael Owen  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck off man, your support of Liverpool is all about being associated with a successful/big club. If Owen was playing for Middlesbrough at that time like fuck would you have decided to follow them :lol: I bet you have never been to Anfield.

You can decide to believe or not. That's not my problem.

What do I gain by lying to  a bunch of people online? Absolute f*ck all.

I know as many Liverpool glory hunters as I do Manchester United ones. They're the same arrogant fuckers except about 20 years older.