Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone on here is looking forward to the game though. :lol: You all know there's a big chance you could beat us and that rarely happens at Old Trafford.

Fuck I hope Van Persie is fit, and that Cleverley starts and scores.

Everyone on here is looking forward to the game though. :lol: You all know there's a big chance you could beat us and that rarely happens at Old Trafford.

Fuck I hope Van Persie is fit, and that Cleverley starts and scores.

Wouldn't be the first shite player to score against us tbh.

f*** I hope Van Persie is fit, and that Cleverley starts and scores.

Wouldn't be the first s**** player to score against us tbh.

He's already scored past us :lol:

f*** I hope Van Persie is fit, and that Cleverley starts and scores.

Wouldn't be the first s**** player to score against us tbh.

He's already scored past us :lol:

Yeah I know.

Moyes is a hoot.

If they finish in a European place I'll actually be impressed.

Top 4 is completely out of the question.

No it isn't, they are improving and yesterday was daylight robbery.

They will finish top 4 its pretty obvious.... for one the contenders are not good enough and will choke as f*cking always.

Anyway didn't you say Liverpool would challenge for the title?  :iamatwat:

Couple of points - a) it was anything but daylight robbery given the chances we had and b) it was anything but daylight robbery given it was the evening.

Should have got more love :lol:

Of a most dubious provenance, but I've stolen this from NWOAT because it would be too awesome for words. The story (for those who can't open the link) is:

Van Persie 'hands in transfer request at Manchester United'

6 Dec 2013 20:59

Mark Lawrenson claims Dutch striker wants to leave Old Trafford

Mark Lawrenson has suggested that Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie has handed in a transfer request.           

Speaking on Today fm, the former Ireland international said he had heard reports that the Dutch international is wanting to leave Old Trafford.           

On The Last Word with Matt Cooper, Lawrenson said: "There's all sorts of rumours coming out of the training ground at the moment.           

"One or two of the press boys that I know that cover Manchester United, they're even saying that the big whisper is Van Persie might have asked for a transfer on Tuesday.           

"So if that happens, what a mess that's going to be for David Moyes."           

You can hear the interview here .