Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just can't support other teams in hope a situation might happen. It's not like he's been told he's this game or a run of games to save his job, or the pressure is really on. Just seems like people are now wanting Newcastle to lose every week just to get Pardew out.

It’s just something i'm not willing to do, i'll be there on Saturday supporting the players to get 3 points, and i'll not be the only one. Doesn't mean sing Pardew songs or throw any waves, just get behind the team to beat Man Utd.

I just can't support other teams in hope a situation might happen. It's not like he's been told he's this game or a run of games to save his job, or the pressure is really on. Just seems like people are now wanting Newcastle to lose every week just to get Pardew out.

It’s just something i'm not willing to do, i'll be there on Saturday supporting the players to get 3 points, and i'll not be the only one. Doesn't mean sing Pardew songs or throw any waves, just get behind the team to beat Man Utd.

Agree, I can see why people want Pardew out but there's no indication that us finishing 10th instead of 8th would have that effect anyway. I'm going to get behind the team as best I can for every game.

People are still holding onto hope that'll he'll turn it round, finish the season on a high and be ready for 2014/2015 on the touchline in his slick suit and silver hair.

I think it's fucking preposterous personally.

That'd be a new look for Moyes.

Bet some of you would still be calling for Pardew's head even if he took us to the fourth round of both cups.

Judge him at Christmas after he's had a summer to get his players in, not Carr's uncommitted foreigners. :thup:

:thup:

Froggy said if Newcastle beat Manu this time he'll rub naga chillis (or stronger) in his eyes for 5mins then stick em up his arse....then eat them all on video.

Fair play like.

Hopefully Moyes will rest a few Saturday now. Actually it won't matter if he slips in Cleverley et al , we'll still get a bollocking.

I remember last year when 7th placed Liverpool rocked up at St James without Luiz Suarez.  We fancied our chances.  Lost 6-0. :lol:

Hopefully Moyes will rest a few Saturday now. Actually it won't matter if he slips in Cleverley et al , we'll still get a bollocking.

I remember last year when 7th placed Liverpool rocked up at St James without Luiz Suarez.  We fancied our chances.  Lost 6-0. :lol:

Could easily happen again.

Guest firetotheworks

Agree, I can see why people want Pardew out but there's no indication that us finishing 10th instead of 8th would have that effect anyway. I'm going to get behind the team as best I can for every game.

For me and I imagine a lot of people, getting behind the team and the club is about Pardew not being our manager. There is nothing to support with his team and doing so would be me pretending. Getting rid of him would feel like a fair few victories to me.

For me and I imagine a lot of people, getting behind the team and the club is about Pardew not being our manager. There is nothing to support with his team and doing so would be me pretending. Getting rid of him would feel like a fair few victories to me.

As I said in another thread, every win actually feels more like a defeat as it keeps Pardew in his job longer.