Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

I hate how commentators praise this lifeless performance of ours.

We haven't offered anything in the way of an attacking threat so I fail to understand how we've played well so far.

by being solid in defense and midfield away to the champions?

I'd have Pardew as my avatar too if I was so easily impressed. Man U are nothing special right now.

No reason we can't take the game to Man U like Everton did a few days ago (apart from our clueless manager of course).

it is worth pointing out Everton could have conceded a few on another day with some luck keeping it out of the net. Its not as if Everton went there and dominated for 90 minutes. They matched them well had chances gave away chances much like we're doing right now

Iron Mike has been our best player

http://i.imgur.com/pB3Qneq.gif

that gif is both :aww: and :lol:

:lol: I always wonder how these moments are captured, do people just film their cats a lot and hope they do some batshit crazy things?

could be the cats in question do these batshit crazy moments often and the owners know the signs for it to happen so whip out the camera then? My 2 have never done that anyway

Looks like it has been filmed in reverse.

I hate how commentators praise this lifeless performance of ours.

We haven't offered anything in the way of an attacking threat so I fail to understand how we've played well so far.

by being solid in defense and midfield away to the champions?

I'd have Pardew as my avatar too if I was so easily impressed. Man U are nothing special right now.

No reason we can't take the game to Man U like Everton did a few days ago (apart from our clueless manager of course).

it is worth pointing out Everton could have conceded a few on another day with some luck keeping it out of the net. Its not as if Everton went there and dominated for 90 minutes. They matched them well had chances gave away chances much like we're doing right now

They played with far more attacking intent than we have so far.