Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Only Arsenal has more away points this year (we're tied with Everton). And we have a -5 GD in away matches. :lol: (skewed by the City and Swansea games of course).

Ridiculous contrast to last season our away form.

Amazing what can happen when you add some pace and power to the team for counter attacks.

Always thought that "Lord Sugar" is the name of some 70s funk singer.

He's in the House of Lords rather than in Parliament.

Oh Christ, that's good. :lol:

It's the cleverest witticism I've seen on these here boards...round of applause for S.S.R!!!

Guest bimpy474

I'm playing Badminton Monday (as i usually do) with 3 Manure fans........i'm going full kit w***** for that :lol:

You have the yellow kit bimpy?

Nope, only got the Black and White at the moment, unlike me not to have them all but i decided to wait until the price comes off the other two shirts before i get them.

Guest bimpy474

I'm playing Badminton Monday (as i usually do) with 3 Manure fans........i'm going full kit w***** for that :lol:

badmington in a full toon kit  :lol: :lol:

I always wear a Newcastle shirt anyways.

Only Arsenal has more away points this year (we're tied with Everton). And we have a -5 GD in away matches. :lol: (skewed by the City and Swansea games of course).

Ridiculous contrast to last season our away form.

Amazing what can happen when you add some pace and power to the team for counter attacks.

I think it's more than that, although, they're obviously a pretty big factor. The team's work rate has been absolutely fantastic over the last 6 weeks or so, much like the season before last, and that can only be a good thing considering the technical calibre of some of our players. We've sort of turned into a poor man's, Premier League Atletico, solid, hard-working but with genuine attacking ability.

What's the Ben Arfa trolling Moyes thing about? :lol:

Ball went out for a throw to Man U, Moyes tried to get it back to a Man U player quickly and Ben Arfa basically stood in front of him grabbing at the ball and blocking him. :lol:

Guest palnese

That was one of the worst Man Utd performances I've ever seen and easily their worst side since the start of the PL.

:facepalm:

He's right.

Yup nothing wrong there and if you read his full post in context, he doesn't take anything away from our performance. No need to go on the defensive.

That was a great result and a very good performance. We controlled that match and actually looked like we wanted to build on our 1-0 lead rather than defend deep and keep what we have. That was one of the worst Man Utd performances I've ever seen and easily their worst side since the start of the PL. For us, this is one of our better sides and its showing in the results, if not always in the performances. The manager of course deserves huge huge credit for today.