Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Jones :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/454110611-phil-jones-of-manchester-united-in-action-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qb5GffFvSkb2bPNOoBNuDrUOb%2Bc58lzltf6E4vbYMjmiz2LTQa75PvdeTqfREOCt34NFMs4rYsP8QCUQCuZYevo%3D

Love jones' faces  :lol:

Guest Brazilianbob

Well its been a long wait.  I was at OT the last time we won.  The mint part was having the team bus flash headlights at our car at Wetherby on the way home.  The bus pulled in to hotel there so we went in and met the players,  All Pat Howard wanted to do was apologize for losing to Hereford in the FA cup the previous week rather that the won at OT. Cracking bloke!

Jones :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/454110611-phil-jones-of-manchester-united-in-action-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qb5GffFvSkb2bPNOoBNuDrUOb%2Bc58lzltf6E4vbYMjmiz2LTQa75PvdeTqfREOCt34NFMs4rYsP8QCUQCuZYevo%3D

probably a bad pic to say this, as I reckon he makes that face when buying an ice cream.

But- we did bully them around the pitch today- so good to see at OT.

Well its been a long wait.  I was at OT the last time we won.  The mint part was having the team bus flash headlights at our car at Wetherby on the way home.  The bus pulled in to hotel there so we went in and met the players,  All Pat Howard wanted to do was apologize for losing to Hereford in the FA cup the previous week rather that the won at OT. Cracking bloke!

Aye, we've suffered a bit at Old Trafford since then mate, made today all the more sweeter for us seniors.

Pat Howard  :love:

Aye, we've suffered a bit at Old Trafford since then mate, made today all the more sweeter for us seniors.

I've got a mate who was mates with Pat Howard and Stewie Barrowclough long before they played for us.  He hasn't seen Howard since he left Newcastle but he's still friends with Barrowclough who lives in Barnsley and I think he's working in a glass factory after his fruit business went down the shitter.

I've got a mate who was mates with Pat Howard and Stewie Barrowclough long before they played for us.  He hasn't seen Howard since he left Newcastle but he's still friends with Barrowclough who lives in Barnsley and I think he's working in a glass factory after his fruit business went down the shitter.

How did he like those apples? Not much I'm guessing?