Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

What's the Ben Arfa trolling Moyes thing about? :lol:

Ball went out for a throw to Man U, Moyes tried to get it back to a Man U player quickly and Ben Arfa basically stood in front of him grabbing at the ball and blocking him. :lol:

Seen it now. Class. :lol:

Independent:

'But the fundamental explanation of the outcome was that Newcastle possessed the four best players on the field – Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy, Cheick Tioté and Moussa Sissoko.'

Independent:

'But the fundamental explanation of the outcome was that Newcastle possessed the four best players on the field – Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy, Cheick Tioté and Moussa Sissoko.'

Man for man, I'd say it's 50-50 between the two. Not much between the keepers, Evra, Jones (as a centre-back, not a midfielder), Vidic, Januzaj & van Persie would get in, but I'd take Debuchy, Sissoko, Cabaye, Tiote & Remy over the other 5 starters.

Had to record the match and just finished watching. What a f***ing brilliant performance! Debuchy, Tiote, Cabaye and Sissoko were absolutely brilliant. Was also my dad's (Man U fan) first match ever at Old Trafford. Can't stop smiling.  :aww: :lol:

Guest palnese

Jones :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/454110611-phil-jones-of-manchester-united-in-action-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qb5GffFvSkb2bPNOoBNuDrUOb%2Bc58lzltf6E4vbYMjmiz2LTQa75PvdeTqfREOCt34NFMs4rYsP8QCUQCuZYevo%3D