Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

That was one of the worst Man Utd performances I've ever seen and easily their worst side since the start of the PL.

:facepalm:

He's right.

Serious? What about the thrashings they've received? What about that Man C defeat? It's nowhere near their worse.

'one of the worst Man Utd performances I've ever seen'

When was the last time we kept a clean sheet at OT?

03/04

We didn't get a stone wall penalty that day so really should have ended 0-1.

Yeah, we've had a couple of chances to end the run sooner. That one, and the 97-8 game where Andersson scored and Cocksjaer hacked down Rob Lee when he was 1-on-1 with the keeper are the two stand outs.

I hope MOTD coverage is not biased, and they give us the praise we deserve, instead of taking about how s*** Man u were

Got some massive expectations there mate.... i'm just going to laugh it all off because i know the crying and bitching is coming.

I couldn't even crawl when Liverpool stopped dominating and went to shit but i imagine this is how people felt back then.

Its f*cking awesome seeing their stranglehold on English football losing its grip, i f*cking love it.

"I must admit 12 months ago when everyone was going big on Newcastle, and we enjoyed everything they did last year, but they talked about this genius scouting system, the fact they could go and pick up players in France,"

"I'm not having it. Seven players in that second half on the pitch were from France. But forget France, it could have been Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Spain, Argentina. For me, it's gone too far, it cannot be right."

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/6/30/1277887946081/Gary-Neville-006.jpg