Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's not fear, it's just avoiding complacency and thinking we should just turn up and win because they are 18th and it's Crystal Palace who have lesser players than us. Pulis has instilled belief in the side and they are looking very organised now under him, make no mistake about this is a tough fixture and I think it will be a very tightly fought out game.

I didn't say we should just turn up, we should be going to express ourselves as Klaus said. We have the better players, they should be given the freedom to show that. They won't, because we're never set up like that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We're going to dominate possession like at OT. And we're going to win convincingly.  3 or 4 nowt.

That's nee good if we can't perform for 90 minutes marra.

Guest reefatoon

I'd love to feel relaxed when the 90th minute comes around, instead of wound up and tense.  Can't remember the last time I felt like that.

Guest reefatoon

So basically you're struggling with the majority of competitive sport? :lol:

Not really, I couldn't give a shit about any other competitive sport, Just the football team I support.

Hmm, I'll be in St Augustine for this match. The last time I was there on match day we had that brilliant home win over Liverpool at home. More of the same down at Palace pls.

Great little town, St. Augustine. Have fun. :thup:

If we can't expect to win this match is there a match we can expect to win?

Probably not. There are matches we're more likely to win, that's probably about it.

You've become a parody of yourself.

kin hell I thought this whole lowering of ambition by ashley and co was a load of guff but apparently not. I dont care if they just beat barcelona last week crystal palace is a game we most definitely should be winning, comfortably at that